You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Electric Netting
- Tape, Twine, Wire And Rope
- Fencing Energisers
- Fencing Posts
- Electric Fencing Kits
- Stable And Yard
- Poultry Husbandry
- Dairy Husbandry
- Lambing And Calving
- Animal Husbandry
- What is Electric Fencing
- Advantages of an Electric Fence
- Installing a Fence
- How to Erect a Net
- What you Need for a Fence
- Frequently Asked Queries
- Testing an Electric Fence
- Quantities Guide
- Improve Your Fence
- Poultry Netting Trial
- Electric Netting Dimensions
- Electric Fencing Mistakes
- TLD Max Technology
- Energiser Terminology
- Choosing an Energiser
- Fencing Articles
- Trouble Shooting
- Delivery Terms
- Here's a Blog Worth Reading
ELECTRIFIED POULTRY NETTING KIT
Two lengths available, Please select your prefered option above.
- Electrified poultry netting provides a low visibility, effective deterrent against most predators. change
- Proven to be highly effective against foxes
- Easily moved, stored and re-erected,
- The poultry kit can be powered by mains (230V) or from 12V battery (Not supplied).
The kit consists of the following quality products;-
- A Gemini electric fence energiser complete with connections to use with either mains electricity or a 12v battery.
- A 25m Kit supplied with Gemini 80, the 50m kit with a Gemini 120 - both substantially stronger than other kits on the market.
- Buy a wimpy energiser - you get a wimpy fence.
- A Green poultry net 105cm (3ft 6in) tall with posts - Select the length required above.
- Additional nets may be added should you wish for a longer net
- A Hotline Ultimate Hotgate
- Earth Stake and a Warning sign.
- 4 thicker, stiffer corner posts
- Fence Tester - to make sure it is working.
- Ground Skewers, Pegs, Warning Signs included.
- N.B. A 12v Battery is not supplied.
Everything you need to get you going.
Electric FLEXINETT Poultry netting keeps your chickens safe. More people are keeping friendly chickens in their back yard because you love the returns they offer. Why should you have to...
Poultry Net with Double Prong Posts Double prong white posts giving greater stability in windy conditions. 105cm (3ft 5in) high by 50metres (55 yards) long Complete with connections and 15...
Green Electrified Allotment Netting. Ideal for protecting valuable vegetables and horticulture from the ravages of rabbits, badgers and other pests. Increasingly being used to protect valuable Khoi and other fish...