You have no items in your shopping cart.
Solar Electric Fencing Energisers
- For the more remote or the environmentally aware customer there is also a solar powered energiser option saving the chore of constantly charging batteries and ensures constant supply of power to the fence.
- These units are combined and ideally matched for maximum performance.
- We have being carrying out several studies and have tested various systems in the field. Our conclusion is that a 20w monocrystalline solar panel is needed to ensure that a 2 joule fencer battery is kept fully charged and functional throughout the majority of weather conditions - including Winter.
- Below the 2 Joule rating a 10 watt panel will be adequate.
- With a solar panel constantly recharging your 12volt battery it is now feasible to leave your fencer for extended periods with no maintenance.
- All solar powered energisers are supplied with a 2 year warranty* and are covered by a comprehensive repair facility for your peace of mind
- It is possible to boost the output of a solar panel.
- Our energisers comply with the European Standard EN 60335- 2-76 and do not cause radio or TV interference. Our energisers also comply with European Directive (EMC) 89/336/EEC) and are printed with the CE mark.
* Warranty is against manufacturing faults and does not cover damage caused by flooding, animal damage or lightning strike. The solar panels have a glass surface so will need better consideration where they are sited.
A highly versatile Electric Fencing Energiser The battery is contained within the case that is suitable for rechargeable 12v batteries with dimentions upto 250mm x 192mm x 225mm. Battery is...£310.00
A Powerful, robust Solar Energiser for Equestrian yards The Equistop A2 is a powerfully effective 12 volt unit designed for the Equestrian market. Combined with a 10 Watt Solar Panel...£220.00
A highly versatile and powerful Electric Fencing Energiser This powerfull energiser is particularly suited to agricultural and rural locations where an effective fence is vital The battery is contained within...£410.00
- Electric Netting
- Tape, Twine, Wire And Rope
- Fencing Energisers
- Fencing Posts
- Electric Fencing Kits
- Stable And Yard
- Poultry Husbandry
- Dairy Husbandry
- Lambing And Calving
- Animal Husbandry
- What is Electric Fencing
- Advantages of an Electric Fence
- Installing a Fence
- How to Erect a Net
- What you Need for a Fence
- Frequently Asked Queries
- Testing an Electric Fence
- Quantities Guide
- Improve Your Fence
- Poultry Netting Trial
- Electric Netting Dimensions
- Electric Fencing Mistakes
- TLD Max Technology
- Energiser Terminology
- Choosing an Energiser
- Fencing Articles
- Trouble Shooting
- Delivery Terms
- Here's a Blog Worth Reading