You have no items in your shopping cart.
Electric FLEXINETT Poultry netting keeps your chickens safe.More people are keeping friendly chickens in their back yard because you love the returns they offer. Why should you have to keep them penned into small runs just to prevent a murdering Fox from killing your flock? Let your chickens roam and range once more within the safety of an Electric Poultry Net; give yourself the satisfaction of giving them a much better quality of life than cooping them up in a small enclosed run. Electric Netting has been proven over many years to be extremely effective in deterring even the boldest fox. The electrical charge carried in the horizontal wires is highly effective at discouraging foxes from converting your favourite pets into today's ready meal (Or worse, leaving you to dispose of the remains)
Common Uses;-Keeps in poultry, sheep, goats, cattle and guard dogs. Keeps out foxes, mink, small deer, ravaging dogs, rabbits and boar.
- Flexinett have been manufacturing Poultry Nets for over 25 years and are leaders in the field
- Extremely lightweight and portable with an extra close mesh construction suitable for all breeds of poultry.
- The electric poultry fence is supplied in 25m (28 Yards) lengths with a height of 105 cm (41inches) and may be easily connected to additional lengths of netting by the attached clips.
- An electric poultry net is very easy to erect and is highly portable, erect in 30 minutes.
- The posts are pre-threaded onto the net so you do not have to do this tedious job
- Never connect more than ONE energizer to a fence.
- The electric poultry fence is consists of 12 Horizontal poly wires of which 11 are energized. The bottom strand is not energized and is re-enforced for added strength.
- Each electric poultry net is supplied with 9 green posts 105cm tall with a stainless steel ground stake, A repair kit, guy twines, pegs and a warning sign.
- The net is an attractive Green to blend into the surrounds
Net Length; 25m (28 yards). Height; 105cm (41 inches)
Number & Colour of Posts 9 Green posts
Electrified Wires; 12 Green Twines