You have no items in your shopping cart.
Theft of Fencing Energisers is on the increase.
ENERGISERS DESIGNED TO REDUCE THE INCIDENCE OF THEFT.
- The popularity of Electric Fencing has led to an increase in thefts of expensive energisers.
- By the very nature that a battery driven electric fence energiser is left in remote rural areas invariably on the edge of fields means that they are easy targets.
- It is very hard to disguise their presence so a thief has to simply follow the fence to find the energiser and purloin it leaving valuable livestock to be free to roam or removing the necessary protection from predators.
- Our energisers comply with the European Standard EN 60335- 2-76 and do not cause radio or TV interference. Our energisers also comply with European Directive (EMC) 89/336/EEC) and are printed with the CE mark.
- All energisers are covered by a manufacturers warranty*
- These measures are simple but effective measures to reduce theft.
Click on the pictures to read more details about each item
* Warranty is against manufacturing faults and does not cover damage caused by flooding, animal damage or lightning strike.
A highly versatile Electric Fencing Energiser The battery is contained within the case that is suitable for rechargeable 12v batteries with dimentions upto 250mm x 192mm x 225mm. Battery is...£210.00
A highly versatile Electric Fencing Energiser The battery is contained within the case that is suitable for rechargeable 12v batteries with dimentions upto 250mm x 192mm x 225mm. Battery is...£310.00
A highly versatile and powerful Electric Fencing Energiser This powerfull energiser is particularly suited to agricultural and rural locations where an effective fence is vital The battery is contained within...£430.00
- Electric Netting
- Tape, Twine, Wire And Rope
- Fencing Energisers
- Fencing Posts
- Electric Fencing Kits
- Stable And Yard
- Poultry Husbandry
- Dairy Husbandry
- Lambing And Calving
- Animal Husbandry
- What is Electric Fencing
- Advantages of an Electric Fence
- Installing a Fence
- How to Erect a Net
- What you Need for a Fence
- Frequently Asked Queries
- Testing an Electric Fence
- Quantities Guide
- Improve Your Fence
- Poultry Netting Trial
- Electric Netting Dimensions
- Electric Fencing Mistakes
- TLD Max Technology
- Energiser Terminology
- Choosing an Energiser
- Fencing Articles
- Trouble Shooting
- Delivery Terms
- Here's a Blog Worth Reading