You have no items in your shopping cart.
The 145cm (4ft 10in) tall Ultimate ELECTRIC CHICKEN NET is the most effective fox proofing available
Protect your chickens from a fox - 38% Taller - 90% EXTRA PROTECTION
Give yourself great satisfaction by giving your chickens a much better quality of life - don't coop them up in a tiny pen
More people are keeping friendly chickens in their back yard because you love the returns they offer, the fresh free-range eggs.... Why should you have to keep them penned into small runs just to prevent a murdering Fox from killing your flock? Let your chickens roam and range once more within the safety of an Electric Chicken Net..
Here a fox has learned to jump a standard 110 cm. electric net.
- Don't allow Foxes to feed on your Chickens - 35% extra protection and is too tall for a fox to jump over.
- A Super tall 145 cm/ 4 feet 10 inches Green Electric Chicken Net perfect for totally excluding all predators and smaller deer.
- The net is made out of high quality, high conductive material of 0.75 Ohms/meter (the lower this figure is the better)
- The close 7.5 x 5 cm weave will keep all poultry within the net easily. See Diagram image above.
- Poultry are not the greatest fliers so the extra height helps to keep them in the run and safe.
- The double prong, 20mm posts are thicker, stronger and more rigid than standard posts and are attached to the mesh to increase the stability of the net once erected. Each post has twin prongs to secure the net onto the ground. There are 9 posts supplied.
- Netting is widely known to be highly effective at protecting your chickens from wolves, foxes and feral dogs. These taller nets will exclude even those hardy jumpers.
- Both top and bottom wires are re-enforced for added strength to assist in tensioning the net out.
- For the maximum possible protection, couple these nets with a hotSHOCK energizer and deliver a Devilish sting to the fox. Must be connected to an effective energiser.
- The nets are 25m long, 2 or more nets may be easily joined together using the clips supplied.
- The HotGate that does not need to be switched off to access the area may be easily clipped on. It may be selected as an additional item. (NB. The gate in picture is the short, standard gate, the tall 145 cm gate works on the same principle)
- Supplied with the necessary connections, Warning sign, Repair Kit, Guy ropes and pegs.
Electric Netting has been proven over many years to be extremely effective in deterring even the boldest fox. The electrical charge carried in the horizontal wires is highly effective at discouraging foxes from converting your favourite pets into today's ready meal (Or worse, leaving you to dispose of the remains). The simplest Poultry Net - Un-pack it, un-roll it, spike it in to ground in any shape you want in a few minutes.Take it down and move in minutes to fresh pasture.
This lightweight electric netting may be rapidly dismantled, bundled up and re-erected in another area. It is effective at allowing chickens access to specific grazing areas so allowing rested areas to re-grow, re- vitalise, as well as excluding a fox.
Whilst the issue of foxes learning to evade an electric fence by jumping onto it is not currently widespread, there is nothing to say that they will not learn to do so. A fox is generally considered quite a clever animal.