You have no items in your shopping cart.
9 Volt battery Fence Energisers.
Powerful, lightweight 9 volt battery fencing energisers.
- These lightweight units are extremely portable weighing 5kg including the battery - yet they are capable of delivering a potent sting that will keep your horses secure in your paddocks.
- The units are rain proof and may be left exposed to the elements. The portability makes them ideal for travelling, to use at shows and taking on a trek.
- 9v Batteries are available. Please note these are NOT rechargable and must be replaced. The battery sits inside the energiser.
- Our energisers comply with the European Standard EN 60335- 2-76. Our energisers also comply with European Directive (EMC) 89/336/EEC) and are printed with the CE mark.
Click on the pictures to read more details about each item
* Warranty is against manufacturing faults and does not cover damage caused by flooding, animal damage or lightning strike.
12 volt to 9 volt Battery Connection Cables. Cable for all 9V Energiser that can also be operated with an external wet or dry 12V batteries. Trapper and Gemini energisers....£15.00
Battery Energiser Fence Connection Kit. Both cables have double insulation for use with high voltage energisers. Heart connection cable is 100cm (39 inches) long with re-inforced plastic covering. The Heart...£5.50
- Electric Netting
- Tape, Twine, Wire And Rope
- Fencing Energisers
- Fencing Posts
- Electric Fencing Kits
- What is Electric Fencing
- Advantages of an Electric Fence
- Installing a Fence
- How to Erect a Net
- What you Need for a Fence
- Testing an Electric Fence
- Quantities Guide
- Improve Your Fence
- Poultry Netting Trial
- Electric Netting Dimensions
- Electric Fencing Mistakes
- TLD Max Technology
- Energiser Terminology
- Choosing an Energiser
- Fencing Articles
- Trouble Shooting
- Delivery Terms
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Here's a Blog Worth Reading