You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Electric Netting
- Tape, Twine, Wire And Rope
- Fencing Energisers
- Fencing Posts
- Electric Fencing Kits
- What is Electric Fencing
- Advantages of an Electric Fence
- Installing a Fence
- How to Erect a Net
- What you Need for a Fence
- Frequently Asked Queries
- Testing an Electric Fence
- Quantities Guide
- Improve Your Fence
- Poultry Netting Trial
- Electric Netting Dimensions
- Electric Fencing Mistakes
- TLD Max Technology
- Energiser Terminology
- Choosing an Energiser
- Fencing Articles
- Trouble Shooting
- Delivery Terms
- Here's a Blog Worth Reading
An Excellent way to improve the effectiveness of your nets.
- Prevents the growth of weeds up into the nets which will cause a serious reduction of efficiency.
- Greatly reduces the management requirement of your netting system.
- Very easy to trim the excess weed growth with a strimmer.
- 225 mm wide (10 inches) gives ample width to use easily. 30 meter roll.
- Place it below the bottom line of the net so that it prevents herbage from growing into your net.
- No need to use herbicides to keep the net clean.
- Manufactured from Recycled LDPE (Low density Polyethylene)- in itself an insulator.
- Placed below the net it helps to insulate the net from the ground.
Electric FLEXINETT Poultry netting keeps your chickens safe. More people are keeping friendly chickens in their back yard because you love the returns they offer. Why should you have to...
ELECTRIFIED POULTRY NETTING KIT Two lengths available, Please select your prefered option above. Electrified poultry netting provides a low visibility, effective deterrent against most predators. change Proven to be highly effective...