You have no items in your shopping cart.
Magnificent Electric Fencing Predator Protection.
The Farmer range of Electric Fence energisers have been utilised by farmers around Europe to contain and protect their stock from predators. Foxes, Badgers and Wild Boar are effectively excluded by this medium power energiser thus providing excellent predator control.
- The AN200 is a medium power with an option of either 220v mains energiser or 12v battery input where this setup may suite many people. (Should you wish to convert at a later stage, this is possible)
- May be used in conjunction with a battery that will act as a backup and seamlessly take over operation should there be a power cut.
- The high running voltage enables the current to bridge the natural insulating qualities of wool and feathers to maximise the control of these difficult groups of livestock.
- Ideal unit for Free-range poultry and pig units.
- This high current also assists in fence maintenance by burning off weeds touching the wires.
- Load sensing circuitry reducing operating costs; Power consumption of 350 milliAmps so a 100 amp hour battery should last in the region of 280 hours. Draws just 3.5 Watts when connected to mains so compare that with a 40 Watt light bulb.
- Supplied with Mains and Battery supply leads - as required, Fence and Earth Connection kit.
- A Solar panel may be attached.
- An Earth Stake is not supplied. Fence and Earth connection wires are supplied but may not be sufficiently long enough when used as a mains unit - High Voltage cable may be required.
|Stored Energy; 2.5 Joule||Output Energy; 2 Joule.|
|Max Voltage; 10000v||Volts at 500 Ohm; 6500v|
|Max fence length; 22m (35km)||Realistic length; 12.5m (20km)|
|Will run 11 nets||Power Consumption; 350mAmps|