You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Electric Netting
- Tape, Twine, Wire And Rope
- Fencing Energisers
- Fencing Posts
- Electric Fencing Kits
- Stable And Yard
- Poultry Husbandry
- Dairy Husbandry
- Lambing And Calving
- Animal Husbandry
- What is Electric Fencing
- Advantages of an Electric Fence
- Installing a Fence
- How to Erect a Net
- What you Need for a Fence
- Frequently Asked Queries
- Testing an Electric Fence
- Quantities Guide
- Improve Your Fence
- Poultry Netting Trial
- Electric Netting Dimensions
- Electric Fencing Mistakes
- TLD Max Technology
- Energiser Terminology
- Choosing an Energiser
- Fencing Articles
- Trouble Shooting
- Delivery Terms
- Here's a Blog Worth Reading
A Superb, very versatile Energiser.
- A versatile energiser that will run of either a 12 volt battery or 220 volt mains electricity.
- All necessary connections for either connection are supplied.
- This is a considerably stronger electric fencing energiser and is ideally suited for people who have longer electric fences or who are potentially having a long fence.
- The low price makes it Ideal for those shorter fences that may be subjected to high vegetation challenge.
- A lot of oomf for your money.
- It has a very strong, weather resistant casing with lugs on each corner to attach to a fence or to hang it up by.
- This is a superb value energiser and when the power output is compared to it's price, the Farming AN5000 has to be one of the best value Dual volt energisers on the market today.
- Draws 330 milliAmps so a 100 aH battery may last 296 hours*.
|Stored Energy; 5 Joule||Output Energy; 3 Joule.|
|Max Voltage; 10000v||Volts at 500Ohm; 6000v|
|Max fence length; 100klm||Realistic length; 50klm|
|Will run 12 nets||Power Consumption; 330mA|
* The figure refers to the energiser being in constant operation without any drainage on the system. It should be considered as an absolute maximum as there are always animals, poor insulation etc. Realistically expect about 70-80% of that figure.
An Energiser for Optimum Predator Protection. The hotShock range of Electric Fence energizers have been designed to be highly effective against the insulating qualities of Deer hair and Sheeps wool....
Strong Agricultural Mains Energiser The Farmer N25 Electric Fence energizer has been utilised by farmers around Europe to contain and protect their stock from predators. Foxes, Badgers and Wild Boar...
Dual Powered Electric Fence Energiser for greater Flexibility One of our 'Combi' range of fence energisers, the Gemini 40 provides the best of both worlds when it comes to choice of...
Dual Powered Electric Fence Energiser for greater Flexibility The Gemini 80 provides the best of both worlds when it comes to choice of power supply as it will run both from...
Dual Powered Electric Fence Energiser for greater Flexibility The Trapper AN24 provides the best of both worlds when it comes to choice of power supply as it will run both...
Magnificent Electric Fencing Predator Protection. The Farmer N15 range of Electric Fence energizers have been utilised by farmers around Europe to contain and protect their stock from predators. Foxes, Badgers...
High Energy Mains Energiser This is a mid range electric fence energiser suitable for short to medium electric fences. This is ideal if you want an energiser with a higher...
An economic Energiser that packs a Punch A simple to operate mains unit for longer fences with a vegetation challenge. Suitable to use with most animals including difficult to control...