You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Electric Netting
- Tape, Twine, Wire And Rope
- Fencing Energisers
- Fencing Posts
- Electric Fencing Kits
- Stable And Yard
- Poultry Husbandry
- Dairy Husbandry
- Lambing And Calving
- Animal Husbandry
- What is Electric Fencing
- Advantages of an Electric Fence
- Installing a Fence
- How to Erect a Net
- What you Need for a Fence
- Frequently Asked Queries
- Testing an Electric Fence
- Quantities Guide
- Improve Your Fence
- Poultry Netting Trial
- Electric Netting Dimensions
- Electric Fencing Mistakes
- TLD Max Technology
- Energiser Terminology
- Choosing an Energiser
- Fencing Articles
- Trouble Shooting
- Delivery Terms
- Here's a Blog Worth Reading
Dual Powered Electric Fence Energiser for greater Flexibility
The Trapper AN120 provides the best of both worlds when it comes to choice of power supply as it will run both from mains power or 12v battery. This energiser is a good General Purpose energiser designed with smallholdings and paddocks in mind.
- No need to choose between the portability of a battery powered fence energiser, or the hassle free reliability of a mains powered unit.
- Ideal for those needing to move substantial poultry systems around their land, where power requirements change.
- Compact weatherproof design
- Ideal for all types of electric fencing particularly predator proofing
- Supplied with all the necessary connection leads. Additional High Voltage cable may be required for mains operation.
- A solar panel may be added to synchronize with the battery.
- Batteries are not supplied with the energiser.
|Stored Energy; 2.4 Joule||Output Energy; 1.2 Joule.|
|Max Voltage; 8500v||Volts at 500 Ohm; 4800v|
|Max fence length; 36 klm||Realistic length; 15 klm|
|Will run 4 nets||Power Consumption; 2.6 Watts|
A Superb, very versatile Energiser. A versatile energiser that will run of either a 12 volt battery or 220 volt mains electricity. All necessary connections for either connection are supplied....
An Energiser for Optimum Predator Protection. The hotShock range of Electric Fence energizers have been designed to be highly effective against the insulating qualities of Deer hair and Sheeps wool....
Strong Agricultural Mains Energiser The Farmer N25 Electric Fence energizer has been utilised by farmers around Europe to contain and protect their stock from predators. Foxes, Badgers and Wild Boar...
Dual Powered Electric Fence Energiser for greater Flexibility One of our 'Combi' range of fence energisers, the Gemini 40 provides the best of both worlds when it comes to choice of...
Dual Powered Electric Fence Energiser for greater Flexibility The Gemini 80 provides the best of both worlds when it comes to choice of power supply as it will run both from...
Magnificent Electric Fencing Predator Protection. The Farmer N100 Electric Fence energisers has been utilised by farmers around Europe to contain and protect their stock from predators. Foxes, Badgers and Wild...
Hotline HLM400 Condor is a very powerful dual output wall-mountable (low/high) 220 volt mains energiser. Details Input Joule:- 4.2j Output Joule: 0.68j (low) - 3.6j (high) Volts: 9.8kV - 9.8kV...
Top of the Range.The safest Electric Fencing Energiser available. The Horismart AN800 is a very high energy unit suitable for any intensive situation where safety is a consideration. Recommended for...