You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Electric Netting
- Tape, Twine, Wire And Rope
- Fencing Energisers
- Fencing Posts
- Electric Fencing Kits
- Stable And Yard
- Poultry Husbandry
- Dairy Husbandry
- Lambing And Calving
- Animal Husbandry
- What is Electric Fencing
- Advantages of an Electric Fence
- Installing a Fence
- How to Erect a Net
- What you Need for a Fence
- Frequently Asked Queries
- Testing an Electric Fence
- Quantities Guide
- Improve Your Fence
- Poultry Netting Trial
- Electric Netting Dimensions
- Electric Fencing Mistakes
- TLD Max Technology
- Energiser Terminology
- Choosing an Energiser
- Fencing Articles
- Trouble Shooting
- Delivery Terms
- Here's a Blog Worth Reading
International Electric Fencing Warning SignsKeep on the right side of the Law with these Internationally recognised warning signs.
- By law a warning sign should be displayed every 50m on fences adjacent to public access routes.
- These are Internationally recognized warning signs with text in several European languages that fit all types of conductors. Complies with EU regulation 60335-76
- Single side printing is suitable for most situations where public access is from one side of the fence only. The reverse side is blank.
- Double side printing is a legal requirement in some European countries - France and Italy.
- Print is identical on both sides.
- Sold in packets of four signs and include plastic ties to attach them to the fence.
Convenient Electric Fence Tester Indispensible for daily fence maintenance - used to locate fence faults. Reading range between 2000 and 10000v - unlike the majority on the market that only...
Electric Fence Fault finding at its easiest. Digital voltmeter with built-in ampmeter that indicates fence voltage, amount of current and current direction. The Fence Scout detects the directional flow of...
Convenient Electric Fence Tester Indispensable for daily fence maintenance - used to locate fence faults. Reading range between 2000 and 10000v - unlike the majority on the market that only...
Fence alarm flashes under 2000/4000 volts. The meter "volt-alarm" shows a flashing light should there be a sharp drop to the fence voltage. The switch on the front allows you...
The Flash 2000 flashes with each impulse when the input energy in the fence exceeds 2000v. It will cease to flash below that level giving an indication that the fence...