You have no items in your shopping cart.
Convenient Electric Fence Tester
- Indispensable for daily fence maintenance - used to locate fence faults.
- Small and very handy to use.
- Reading range between 2000 and 10000v.
- Sunken LED's improves readability even in sunshine.
- Utilises a simple potentiometer to read the current in the fence - no earth necessary.
- Far more reliable than a blade of grass and less painful than using your hand to make sure the fence is working.
- Many testers on the market only go to a maximum of 5500v - this is the Minimum that a highly efficient fence should be running at.
- Utilises 2 CR2016 batteries that are supplied. There is a low battery warning light.
To Operate:- Simply press the metal connection against the conductor and press the central button. A LED light will show corresponding to the voltage - showing red at low readings up to green.
A standard electrician's voltmeter or electronic multimeter will not work with electric fences. The very short duration pulses does not register on instruments like these, they require a continuous current.