You have no items in your shopping cart.
Effective testing of an Electric Fence will ensure your fence runs smoothly.
A GOOD Electric fence tester for a smooth running fence.
- An Electric Fence Tester is only way you will know that your fence is maintaining a strong Electric charge at the right voltage for the fence to function correctly.
- Alternatives Well, you may use your own hand - This is a completely inaccurate test and IS painful. This method will not tell you the true voltage of the fence - unless you are sitting on your backside.
- An electric fence with a low voltage is of no use to you.
- A standard electrician's voltmeter or electronic multimeter will not work with electric fences. The very short duration pulses will not register on instruments like these and will likely damage them!
- Remember: Warning signs are required by law if the public will have access to your fence. Scroll to the bottom of this page to make sure you have the necessary warning signs.
- Testing an Electric fence is very important - ....why is it so important?
Convenient Electric Fence Tester Indispensible for daily fence maintenance - used to locate fence faults. Reading range between 2000 and 10000v - unlike the majority on the market that only...£11.00
Electric Fence Fault finding at its easiest. Digital voltmeter with built-in ammeter that indicates fence voltage, amount of current and current direction. The Fence Scout detects the directional flow of...£80.00
Accurate and Definitive Electric Fence Tester The only way to test a fence without using your hand - that HURTS Accurate digital readout giving a definite reading Easy to use...£33.00
- Electric Netting
- Tape, Twine, Wire And Rope
- Fencing Energisers
- Fencing Posts
- Electric Fencing Kits
- What is Electric Fencing
- Advantages of an Electric Fence
- Installing a Fence
- How to Erect a Net
- What you Need for a Fence
- Frequently Asked Queries
- Testing an Electric Fence
- Quantities Guide
- Improve Your Fence
- Poultry Netting Trial
- Electric Netting Dimensions
- Electric Fencing Mistakes
- TLD Max Technology
- Energiser Terminology
- Choosing an Energiser
- Fencing Articles
- Trouble Shooting
- Delivery Terms
- Here's a Blog Worth Reading