You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Electric Netting
- Tape, Twine, Wire And Rope
- Fencing Energisers
- Fencing Posts
- Electric Fencing Kits
- Stable And Yard
- Poultry Husbandry
- Dairy Husbandry
- Lambing And Calving
- Animal Husbandry
- What is Electric Fencing
- Advantages of an Electric Fence
- Installing a Fence
- How to Erect a Net
- What you Need for a Fence
- Frequently Asked Queries
- Testing an Electric Fence
- Quantities Guide
- Improve Your Fence
- Poultry Netting Trial
- Electric Netting Dimensions
- Electric Fencing Mistakes
- TLD Max Technology
- Energiser Terminology
- Choosing an Energiser
- Fencing Articles
- Trouble Shooting
- Delivery Terms
- Here's a Blog Worth Reading
Accurate and Definitive Electric Fence Tester
- Accurate digital readout giving a definite reading
- Easy to use pocket size Tester with a belt bag
- The only way to test a fence without using your hand - that HURTS
- Quick aid to finding faults in an Electric Fence
- Non slip insulation of the earth stake for greater operator security.
- The Digital Voltmeter monitor voltages between 200 volts up to 9900 volts.
- Operates with a 9v battery (supplied) and automatically switches itself on and off.
A standard electrician's voltmeter or electronic multimeter will not work with electric fences. The very short duration pulses will not register on instruments like these and will likely damage them!
Convenient Electric Fence Tester Indispensible for daily fence maintenance - used to locate fence faults. Reading range between 2000 and 10000v - unlike the majority on the market that only...
Electric Fence Fault finding at its easiest. Digital voltmeter with built-in ampmeter that indicates fence voltage, amount of current and current direction. The Fence Scout detects the directional flow of...
Convenient Electric Fence Tester Indispensable for daily fence maintenance - used to locate fence faults. Reading range between 2000 and 10000v - unlike the majority on the market that only...
Fence alarm flashes under 2000/4000 volts. The meter "volt-alarm" shows a flashing light should there be a sharp drop to the fence voltage. The switch on the front allows you...