You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Electric Netting
- Tape, Twine, Wire And Rope
- Fencing Energisers
- Fencing Posts
- Electric Fencing Kits
- Stable And Yard
- Poultry Husbandry
- Dairy Husbandry
- Lambing And Calving
- Animal Husbandry
- What is Electric Fencing
- Advantages of an Electric Fence
- Installing a Fence
- How to Erect a Net
- What you Need for a Fence
- Frequently Asked Queries
- Testing an Electric Fence
- Quantities Guide
- Improve Your Fence
- Poultry Netting Trial
- Electric Netting Dimensions
- Electric Fencing Mistakes
- TLD Max Technology
- Energiser Terminology
- Choosing an Energiser
- Fencing Articles
- Trouble Shooting
- Delivery Terms
- Here's a Blog Worth Reading
The Ultimate in Fox Protection.
Very Tall Chicken Netting Kit suitable to use with either 220 volt mains or 12v Battery
- The tall 145 cm chicken nets will give 40% better protection as they are sufficiently tall enough to deter even the worst fox.
- These are suitable for both keeping foxes OUT and keeping chickens IN.
- The base kit is the minimum required for a poultry net, Available in either 25m or 50m length options allowing you to assemble a kit more suitable to your OWN requirements.
- The energiser supplied may be powered by an external 12v battery or by 220volt mains electricity.
- The energiser is a very powerful 2.4 joule energiser that will be very effective in protecting your chickens from a marauding fox
- The nets are 25 m (27 yards) long and are fitted with connections and posts. All nets are 145 cm (58 inches - 4 ft 10 inches feet) tall.
- Chickens are not the greatest fliers - these tall nets will help to keep them in.
- A superior 1.45 meter tall HotGate is available separately on this link.
- Additional Chicken nets may be added should you wish to - the energiser is sufficiently powerful to add some more.
The 145cm (4ft 10in) Ultimate Deer/Fox Net is the most effective available The simplest net - Un-pack it, un-roll it, spike it in to ground in any shape you want...
Electric Flexinett Chicken netting keeps your chickens safe. More people are keeping friendly chickens in their back yard because you love the returns they offer. Why should you have to keep...
Netting Corner Balance Post. Use to install at the corners of poultry netting so that a greater tension may be applied resulting in a neater, more efficient net It is...