You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Electric Netting
- Tape, Twine, Wire And Rope
- Fencing Energisers
- Fencing Posts
- Electric Fencing Kits
- Stable And Yard
- Poultry Husbandry
- Dairy Husbandry
- Lambing And Calving
- Animal Husbandry
- What is Electric Fencing
- Advantages of an Electric Fence
- Installing a Fence
- How to Erect a Net
- What you Need for a Fence
- Frequently Asked Queries
- Testing an Electric Fence
- Quantities Guide
- Improve Your Fence
- Poultry Netting Trial
- Electric Netting Dimensions
- Electric Fencing Mistakes
- TLD Max Technology
- Energiser Terminology
- Choosing an Energiser
- Fencing Articles
- Trouble Shooting
- Delivery Terms
- Here's a Blog Worth Reading
The Ultimate in Fox Protection.
Very Tall Chicken Netting Kit suitable to use with either 220 volt mains or 12v Battery
- The tall 145 cm chicken nets will give 40% better protection as they are sufficiently tall enough to deter even the worst fox.
- These are suitable for both keeping foxes OUT and keeping chickens IN.
- The base kit is the minimum required for a poultry net, Available in either 25m or 50m length options allowing you to assemble a kit more suitable to your OWN requirements.
- The energiser supplied may be powered by an external 12v battery or by 220volt mains electricity.
- The energiser is a very powerful 2.4 joule energiser that will be very effective in protecting your chickens from a marauding fox
- The nets are 25 m (27 yards) long and are fitted with connections and posts. All nets are 145 cm (58 inches - 4 ft 10 inches feet) tall.
- Chickens are not the greatest fliers - these tall nets will help to keep them in.
- A superior 1.45 meter tall HotGate is available separately on this link.
- Additional Chicken nets may be added should you wish to - the energiser is sufficiently powerful to add some more.
The 145cm (4ft 10in) Ultimate Deer/Fox Net is the most effective available The simplest net - Un-pack it, un-roll it, spike it in to ground in any shape you want...
Netting Corner Balance Post. Use to install at the corners of poultry netting so that a greater tension may be applied resulting in a neater, more efficient net It is...