You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Electric Netting
- Tape, Twine, Wire And Rope
- Fencing Energisers
- Fencing Posts
- Electric Fencing Kits
- What is Electric Fencing
- Advantages of an Electric Fence
- Installing a Fence
- How to Erect a Net
- What you Need for a Fence
- Testing an Electric Fence
- Quantities Guide
- Improve Your Fence
- Poultry Netting Trial
- Electric Netting Dimensions
- Electric Fencing Mistakes
- TLD Max Technology
- Energiser Terminology
- Choosing an Energiser
- Fencing Articles
- Trouble Shooting
- Delivery Terms
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Here's a Blog Worth Reading
The Ultimate in Fox Protection.
Very Tall Chicken Netting Kit suitable to use with either 220 volt mains or 12v Battery
- The tall 145 cm chicken nets will give 40% better protection as they are sufficiently tall enough to deter even the worst fox.
- These are suitable for both keeping foxes OUT and keeping chickens IN.
- The base kit is the minimum required for a poultry net, Available in either 25m or 50m length options allowing you to assemble a kit more suitable to your OWN requirements.
- The energiser supplied may be powered by an external 12v battery or by 220volt mains electricity.
- The energiser is a very powerful 2.4 joule energiser that will be very effective in protecting your chickens from a marauding fox
- The nets are 25 m (27 yards) long and are fitted with connections and posts. All nets are 145 cm (58 inches - 4 ft 10 inches feet) tall.
- Chickens are not the greatest fliers - these tall nets will help to keep them in.
- A superior 1.45 meter tall HotGate is available separately on this link.
- Additional Chicken nets may be added should you wish to - the energiser is sufficiently powerful to add some more.
An Excellent way to improve the effectiveness of your nets. Prevents the growth of weeds up into the nets which will cause a serious reduction of efficiency. Greatly reduces the management requirement...