You have no items in your shopping cart.
An Excellent way to improve the effectiveness of your nets.
- Prevents the growth of weeds up into the nets which will cause a serious reduction of efficiency.
- Greatly reduces the management requirement of your netting system.
- Very easy to trim the excess weed growth with a strimmer.
- 225 mm wide (10 inches) gives ample width to use easily. 30 meter roll.
- Place it below the bottom line of the net so that it prevents herbage from growing into your net.
- No need to use herbicides to keep the net clean.
- Manufactured from LDPE (Low density Polyethylene)- in itself an insulator - simple builders dampcourse.
- Placed below the net it helps to insulate the net from the ground. Held down by the spikes of the netting, no need for additional stays.
- It forms an insulating sheet that reduces dramatically the possibility of hedgehogs getting trapped in the net.
The membrane has worked very well to keep grass from growing into the fence.
We have been using nets for years and saw this idea a while ago and I am able to confirm that maintenance of the net is considerably easier. Cleaning up along the botttom is very easy and I think it has helped with the strength of the net as a whole.
I've had this down for over a year now and it is very effective keeping the grass away from the net. Running a mower around is easily possible.
Thank you - the simplest ideas are very often the best.