You have no items in your shopping cart.
The Ultimate HotGate for Electric Poultry Netting
- A gateway to give you access to the poultry pen and avoid wear and tear on the main fence.
- This Gate allows you to open the fence without the need to disconnect the energiser or fiddle with awkward ties. It can even be operated single handed when carrying feed or water.
- They are 1.25m wide, consists of two black flexi-posts and a length of poultry netting.
- Either a 1.08,1.20 or 1.4 meter high Gate may be selected.
- Place it where your main access point will be (between the two end posts of the main fence) and connect to the main fence with the knotted wires and metal clips.
- Until now, accessing your chickens through your electric fence was quite a nuisance.
- The gate may be integrated into the electric poultry nets and added to existing fences.
- Watch;- The Electrified Chicken Hotgate.
- Simply insert the thinner of the two gate posts into the ground next to one of your nets end posts and secure using tie wraps. This gives you a 'hinge' post.
- Clip the two stainless steel end clips together.
- Insert the terminal post into the ground next to the nets opposite end post.
- Secure the dock to the ground using the central spike(
- Secure the posts using tie wraps.
- The gate post without the spike can now be 'docked' next to the new end post and the long handles clip together to shut the gate.