You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Electric Netting
- Tape, Twine, Wire And Rope
- Fencing Energisers
- Fencing Posts
- Electric Fencing Kits
- What is Electric Fencing
- Advantages of an Electric Fence
- Installing a Fence
- How to Erect a Net
- What you Need for a Fence
- Frequently Asked Queries
- Testing an Electric Fence
- Quantities Guide
- Improve Your Fence
- Poultry Netting Trial
- Electric Netting Dimensions
- Electric Fencing Mistakes
- TLD Max Technology
- Energiser Terminology
- Choosing an Energiser
- Fencing Articles
- Trouble Shooting
- Delivery Terms
- Here's a Blog Worth Reading
The Ultimate HotGate for Electric Poultry Netting
- A gateway to give you access to the poultry pen and avoid wear and tear on the main fence.
- This Gate allows you to open the fence without the need to disconnect the energiser or fiddle with awkward ties. It can even be operated single handed when carrying feed or water.
- They are 1.25m wide, consists of two black flexi-posts and a length of poultry netting.
- Either a 1.08,1.20 or 1.4 meter high Gate may be selected.#
- Place it where your main access point will be (between the two end posts of the main fence) and connect to the main fence with the knotted wires and metal clips.
- Until now, accessing your chickens through your electric fence was quite a nuisance.
- The gate may be integrated into the electric poultry nets and added to existing fences.
- # The 1.2 and 1.4 meter gates are not available outside the UK and will be substituted with the shorter gate.
- Simply insert the thinner of the two gate posts into the ground next to one of your nets end posts and secure using tie wraps. This gives you a 'hinge' post.
- Clip the two stainless steel end clips together.
- Insert the terminal post into the ground next to the nets opposite end post.
- Secure the dock to the ground using the central spike(
- Secure the posts using tie wraps.
- The gate post without the spike can now be 'docked' next to the new end post and the long handles clip together to shut the gate.
The 145cm (4ft 10in) Ultimate Deer/Fox Net is the most effective available The simplest net - Un-pack it, un-roll it, spike it in to ground in any shape you want...
Netting Corner Balance Post. Use to install at the corners of poultry netting so that a greater tension may be applied resulting in a neater, more efficient net It is...
An Excellent way to improve the effectiveness of your nets. Prevents the growth of weeds up into the nets which will cause a serious reduction of efficiency. Greatly reduces the management requirement...