You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Electric Netting
- Tape, Twine, Wire And Rope
- Fencing Posts
- Fence Accessories
- Electric Fencing Kits
- Stable And Yard
- Poultry Husbandry
- Dairy Husbandry
- Lambing And Calving
- Animal Husbandry
- What is Electric Fencing
- Advantages of an Electric Fence
- What you Need for a Fence
- Quantities Guide
- Installing a Fence
- How to Erect a Net
- Improve Your Fence
- Testing an Electric Fence
- Poultry Netting Trial
- Electric Netting Dimensions
- Electric Fencing Mistakes
- TLD Max Technology
- Energiser Terminology
- Choosing an Energiser
- Fencing Articles
- Trouble Shooting
- Delivery Terms
- Visit our Blog
The Ultimate HotGate for Electric Poultry Netting
- A gateway to give you access to the poultry pen and avoid wear and tear on the main fence.
- It is 1.25m wide, consists of two black flexi-posts and a length of poultry netting.
- Either a 1.08 or 1.20 meter high Gate may be selected.
- Place it where your main access point will be (between the two end posts of the main fence) and connect to the main fence with the knotted wires and metal clips.
- Until now, accessing your chickens through your electric fence was quite a nuisance.
- This Gate allows you to open the fence without the need to disconnect the energiser or fiddle with awkward ties. It can even be operated single handed when carrying feed or water.
- The gate may be integrated into the electric poultry nets and added to existing fences.
The 145cm (4ft 10in) Ultimate Deer/Fox Net is the most effective buster available The simplest net - Un-pack it, un-roll it, spike it in to ground in any shape you...
The 145cm (4ft 10in) tall Ultimate green ELECTRIC CHICKEN NET is the most effective fox proofing available PROTECT YOUR CHICKENS - 38% EXTRA PROTECTION GIVE YOURSELF THE SATISFACTION OF GIVING THEM...
Electric FLEXINETT Poultry netting keeps your chickens safe. More people are keeping friendly chickens in their back yard because you love the returns they offer. Why should you have to...
Netting Corner Balance Post. Use to install at the corners of poultry netting so that a greater tension may be applied resulting in a neater, more efficient net It is...