You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Electric Netting
- Tape, Twine, Wire And Rope
- Fencing Energisers
- Fencing Posts
- Electric Fencing Kits
- What is Electric Fencing
- Advantages of an Electric Fence
- Installing a Fence
- How to Erect a Net
- What you Need for a Fence
- Testing an Electric Fence
- Quantities Guide
- Improve Your Fence
- Poultry Netting Trial
- Electric Netting Dimensions
- Electric Fencing Mistakes
- TLD Max Technology
- Energiser Terminology
- Choosing an Energiser
- Fencing Articles
- Trouble Shooting
- Delivery Terms
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Here's a Blog Worth Reading
6m Extendable Gate
- Extends to six Metres.
- Elastic Bungee chord prevents the chord from being difficult to manage
- Gate opens and closes easily without the rope touching the ground
- Includes especially high-quality gate handle, Two Gate insulators and robust connecting eyelets.
- Very high quality, connecting hook is made of stainless steel
- Tried-and-tested gate system - foolproof
- Very easy to install, optimised fastening
- Mane or tail hairs won’t get caught
- May also be connected up to come back on itself for two strings to be effective.
Positive acting Electric fencing gate set Large 50mm (2 inch) diameter spring extendable upto 5 metres. Highly visible to any animal approaching the gate opening Supplied with gate-hook, specialised galvanized...
A solid insulator to attach a gate handle Standard loop and hook with an insulated screw-in attachment for a wooden post. The insulated attachment screws onto a wooden post. May...
Tape Gate Insulator Up to 40mm Tape attachment with an insulated screw-in insulator for a wooden post. Galvanised steel construction gives you excellent longevity and secure transmission of the Electric...