You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Electric Netting
- Tape, Twine, Wire And Rope
- Fencing Energisers
- Fencing Posts
- Electric Fencing Kits
- What is Electric Fencing
- Advantages of an Electric Fence
- Installing a Fence
- How to Erect a Net
- What you Need for a Fence
- Testing an Electric Fence
- Quantities Guide
- Improve Your Fence
- Poultry Netting Trial
- Electric Netting Dimensions
- Electric Fencing Mistakes
- TLD Max Technology
- Energiser Terminology
- Choosing an Energiser
- Fencing Articles
- Trouble Shooting
- Delivery Terms
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Here's a Blog Worth Reading
Improved Rigid HotGate for Chicken nets
- A rigid net that makes getting in and out of your chicken netting system easy.
- The electricity is not shut off.
- May be used with both 1.1m and 120m netting.
- 80cm Wide entrance.
- Robust and stable double Spike posts with docking points.
- The gate section pivots around a section that has metal pivot points top and bottom.
- Very simple to use.
- Assembly and Installation Instructions.
Positive acting Electric fencing gate set Large 50mm (2 inch) diameter spring extendable upto 5 metres. Highly visible to any animal approaching the gate opening Supplied with gate-hook, specialised galvanized...
6m Extendable Gate Extends to six Metres. Elastic Bungee chord prevents the chord from being difficult to manage Gate opens and closes easily without the rope touching the ground Includes...
A solid insulator to attach a gate handle Standard loop and hook with an insulated screw-in attachment for a wooden post. The insulated attachment screws onto a wooden post. May...
Tape Gate Insulator Up to 40mm Tape attachment with an insulated screw-in insulator for a wooden post. Galvanised steel construction gives you excellent longevity and secure transmission of the Electric...