You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Electric Netting
- Tape, Twine, Wire And Rope
- Fencing Energisers
- Fencing Posts
- Electric Fencing Kits
- Stable And Yard
- Poultry Husbandry
- Dairy Husbandry
- Lambing And Calving
- Animal Husbandry
- What is Electric Fencing
- Advantages of an Electric Fence
- Installing a Fence
- How to Erect a Net
- What you Need for a Fence
- Frequently Asked Queries
- Testing an Electric Fence
- Quantities Guide
- Improve Your Fence
- Poultry Netting Trial
- Electric Netting Dimensions
- Electric Fencing Mistakes
- TLD Max Technology
- Energiser Terminology
- Choosing an Energiser
- Fencing Articles
- Trouble Shooting
- Delivery Terms
- Here's a Blog Worth Reading
Dual Powered Electric Fence Energiser for greater Flexibility
The Gemini 80 provides the best of both worlds when it comes to choice of power supply as it will run both from mains power or 12v battery. This energiser is a good General Purpose fencer designed with smallholdings and paddocks in mind.
- No need to choose between the portability of a battery powered fence energiser, or the hassle free reliability of a mains powered unit.
- Ideal for those needing to move small poultry systems around their land, where power requirements change.
- Compact weatherproof design
- Ideal for most typical pony and horse paddock fencing applications.
- Supplied with all the necessary connection leads. Additional High Voltage cable may be required for mains operation.
- A solar panel may be added to synchronize with the battery.
- Batteries are not supplied with the energiser.
|Stored Energy; 1.2 Joule||Output Energy; 0.8 Joule.|
|Max Voltage; 8200v||Volts at 500 Ohm; 4200v|
|Max fence length; 24 klm||Realistic length; 12 klm|
|Will run 3 nets||Power Consumption; 1.6 Watts|
The Favourite Electric Fence Energiser for Equestrian yards The Equistop A2 is a powerfully effective 12 volt unit designed for the Equestrian market. Ideal to use with rechargeable leisure (or...
A Superb 12v Energiser for a medium length fence This is a considerably stronger electric fencing energiser and is ideally suited for people who have longer electric fences or who...
Dual Powered Electric Fence Energiser for greater Flexibility The Trapper AN24 provides the best of both worlds when it comes to choice of power supply as it will run both...
Dual Powered Electric Fence Energiser for greater Flexibility One of our 'Combi' range of fence energisers, the Gemini 40 provides the best of both worlds when it comes to choice of...
Superb protection for Chickens The hotShock range have been designed to be highly effective against the insulating qualities of Deer hair and Sheeps wool. Foxes, Badgers and Wild Boar are...
An Electric Fencing Energiser for Excellent Fox Protection. The hotShock range of Electric Fence energisers have been designed to be highly effective against the insulating qualities of Poultry feathers, Deer...