You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Electric Netting
- Tape, Twine, Wire And Rope
- Fencing Energisers
- Fencing Posts
- Electric Fencing Kits
- What is Electric Fencing
- Advantages of an Electric Fence
- Installing a Fence
- How to Erect a Net
- What you Need for a Fence
- Frequently Asked Queries
- Testing an Electric Fence
- Quantities Guide
- Improve Your Fence
- Poultry Netting Trial
- Electric Netting Dimensions
- Electric Fencing Mistakes
- TLD Max Technology
- Energiser Terminology
- Choosing an Energiser
- Fencing Articles
- Trouble Shooting
- Delivery Terms
- Here's a Blog Worth Reading
Top quality Stainless Steel insulator for the ends of your electric fence
- Stainless Steel post and clip - no chance of rusting and having to replace them.
- Enables all types of tape to be firmly secured at both internal corners and all ends of the fence.
- The clamps may also be removed for insertion at the corners where a free-flowing application is desired. This may be seen in the picture.
- May be connected to a gate handle by attaching to the side of the post so the tape is tensioned in one direction whilst the gate handle attaches from the other.
- Up to 3 additional buckles may be added to accept more lines.
- Nail-on Attachment.
- Sold in packs of 2 insulators.
A Clamp Tape Insulator for the smartest Electric Fencing The positive Screw-down clamp feature of the Clamp Insulator guarantees that the required tension is maintained in the tape The screw construction...
Tape Gate Insulator Up to 40mm Tape attachment with an insulated screw-in insulator for a wooden post. Galvanised steel construction gives you excellent longevity and secure transmission of the Electric...
A highly advanced Tape Insulator Allows tape to be securely fastened and joined with the lead-out cable from the energizer. Nail-on attachment. Supplied as a single unit . Massive insulation body...