You have no items in your shopping cart.
Dramatically Protect your Expensive Post and Rail fence by adding a Stand off insulator with a Hot Tape
- The Stand off insulator is used to improve the effectiveness of existing fences (stock or post-and-rail) by off-setting a hot tape from the fence.
- A Stand off distance Insulator is often used to protect post-and-rail fences from being pushed over.
- By putting the electric fence a short distance away from the existing fence it makes it a lot harder for the animal enclosed to bite, chew or push on the post-and-rail fence.
- Insulators are supported by a 6 mm high tensile stainless steel shaft and may be used with a drill attachment for easy insertion into the wood posts.
- The tape is 120 mm away from the post.
- A very versatile insulator as it may also be used with rope, wire or twine.
- Supplied in packs of 10 Insulators.