You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Electric Netting
- Tape, Twine, Wire And Rope
- Fencing Energisers
- Fencing Posts
- Electric Fencing Kits
- What is Electric Fencing
- Advantages of an Electric Fence
- Installing a Fence
- How to Erect a Net
- What you Need for a Fence
- Frequently Asked Queries
- Testing an Electric Fence
- Quantities Guide
- Improve Your Fence
- Poultry Netting Trial
- Electric Netting Dimensions
- Electric Fencing Mistakes
- TLD Max Technology
- Energiser Terminology
- Choosing an Energiser
- Fencing Articles
- Trouble Shooting
- Delivery Terms
- Here's a Blog Worth Reading
A highly advanced Tape Insulator
- Allows tape to be securely fastened and joined with the lead-out cable from the energizer.
- Nail-on attachment. Supplied as a single unit .
- Massive insulation body due to the large amount of Insulating material
- Different applications are possible at corners or in-line.
- Fixes Tapes of upto 40mm wide
- Fixes Ropes of upto 8mm Diameter.
- The holding screw will not loosen on its' own.
- Ideal for fence terminations or at gateways where it may be connected to a gate system.
Premium Screw-in Tape Over Locking Insulator Securely holds the tape. Un-clip the top and insert the tape. Any tape up to 40 mm. Screw on or nail on format. Very...
A Clamp Tape Insulator for the smartest Electric Fencing The positive Screw-down clamp feature of the Clamp Insulator guarantees that the required tension is maintained in the tape The screw construction...
Tape Gate Insulator Up to 40mm Tape attachment with an insulated screw-in insulator for a wooden post. Galvanised steel construction gives you excellent longevity and secure transmission of the Electric...
Top quality Stainless Steel insulator for the ends of your electric fence Stainless Steel post and clip - no chance of rusting and having to replace them. Enables all types of...