You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Electric Netting
- Tape, Twine, Wire And Rope
- Fencing Posts
- Fence Accessories
- Electric Fencing Kits
- Stable And Yard
- Poultry Husbandry
- Dairy Husbandry
- Lambing And Calving
- Animal Husbandry
- What is Electric Fencing
- Advantages of an Electric Fence
- What you Need for a Fence
- Quantities Guide
- Installing a Fence
- How to Erect a Net
- Improve Your Fence
- Testing an Electric Fence
- Poultry Netting Trial
- Electric Netting Dimensions
- Electric Fencing Mistakes
- TLD Max Technology
- Energiser Terminology
- Choosing an Energiser
- Fencing Articles
- Trouble Shooting
- Delivery Terms
- Visit our Blog
International Electric Fencing Warning SignsKeep on the right side of the Law with these Internationally recognised warning signs.
- By law a warning sign should be displayed every 50m on fences adjacent to public access routes.
- These are Internationally recognized warning signs with text in several European languages that fit all types of conductors. Complies with EU regulation 60335-76
- Single side printing is suitable for most situations where public access is from one side of the fence only. The reverse side is blank.
- Double side printing is a legal requirement in some European countries - France and Italy.
- Print is identical on both sides.
- Sold in packets of four signs and include plastic ties to attach them to the fence.
Convenient Electric Fence Tester Indispensible for daily fence maintenance - used to locate fence faults. Reading range between 2000 and 10000v - unlike the majority on the market that only...
Accurate and Definitive Electric Fence Tester Accurate digital readout giving a definite reading Easy to use pocket size Tester with a belt bag The only way to test a fence...
Electric Fence Fault finding at its easiest. Digital voltmeter with built-in ampmeter that indicates fence voltage, amount of current and current direction. The Fence Scout detects the directional flow of...
Convenient Electric Fence Tester Indispensable for daily fence maintenance - used to locate fence faults. Reading range between 2000 and 10000v - unlike the majority on the market that only...
Fence alarm flashes under 2000/4000 volts. The meter "volt-alarm" shows a flashing light should there be a sharp drop to the fence voltage. The switch on the front allows you...