International Electric Fencing Warning Signs
Keep on the right side of the Law with these Internationally recognised warning signs.
- By law a warning sign should be displayed every 50m on fences adjacent to public access routes.
- These are Internationally recognized warning signs with text in several European languages that fit all types of conductors. Complies with EU regulation 60335-76
- Single side printing is suitable for most situations where public access is from one side of the fence only. The reverse side is blank.
- Double side printing is a legal requirement in some European countries - France and Italy.
- Print is identical on both sides.
- Sold in packets of four signs and include plastic ties to attach them to the fence.