You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Electric Netting
- Tape, Twine, Wire And Rope
- Fencing Energisers
- Fencing Posts
- Electric Fencing Kits
- What is Electric Fencing
- Advantages of an Electric Fence
- Installing a Fence
- How to Erect a Net
- What you Need for a Fence
- Testing an Electric Fence
- Quantities Guide
- Improve Your Fence
- Poultry Netting Trial
- Electric Netting Dimensions
- Electric Fencing Mistakes
- TLD Max Technology
- Energiser Terminology
- Choosing an Energiser
- Fencing Articles
- Trouble Shooting
- Delivery Terms
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Here's a Blog Worth Reading
- High power, 220 v mains powered unit.
- Suitable for boundary fencing for predators, pigs, sheep, goats or cattle.
- Two output settings. High 4.8J, Low 0.66J for silage face or small paddocks.
- Integral earth leakage monitor / fence performance indicator.
- Suitable for all high tensile, galvanised wires and long runs of other fence materials.
- Ideal for up to 50km of fencing.
- Integrated energiser performance monitoring.
The Hotline HLM600 Peregrine is a high quality, powerful energiser that has been designed for permanent boundary fences against predators, pigs, sheep, goats or cattle.
The integral 'Energy Leakage Monitor' displays your fence performance: the more lights that are pulsing, the better everything is working.
|Stored Energy; 5.7 Joule||Output Energy; 4.2 Joule.|
|Max Voltage; 95000v||Volts at 500 Ohm; 5600v|
|Max fence length; 30m (50km)||Realistic length; 5m (8km)|
|Will run 20 nets||Power Consumption; 10 Watts|