You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Electric Netting
- Tape, Twine, Wire And Rope
- Fencing Energisers
- Fencing Posts
- Electric Fencing Kits
- What is Electric Fencing
- Advantages of an Electric Fence
- Installing a Fence
- How to Erect a Net
- What you Need for a Fence
- Testing an Electric Fence
- Quantities Guide
- Improve Your Fence
- Poultry Netting Trial
- Electric Netting Dimensions
- Electric Fencing Mistakes
- TLD Max Technology
- Energiser Terminology
- Choosing an Energiser
- Fencing Articles
- Trouble Shooting
- Delivery Terms
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Here's a Blog Worth Reading
The most secure Fox and Deer electric fencing kit available
- A true Fox kit at 110 cm high will keep the jumping foxes out.
- This kit will keep out all deer except Red deer.
- By using bait it will even keep out Red Deer.
- Available in either 50 meters or 100 meter nets.
- The nets are Yellow/Black and not suitable for chickens.
- The strong Energiser may be used with either 12v Mains or 12 volt battery.
- If used with 220 volt mains then a length of High Volt Cable suitable for your requirement will need to be added
- The kit is supplied with ;-
A Gemini 2.4 Joule 220v Mains or 12v battery utility Energiser is supplied with either option.
110cm tall Livestok nets with posts,
All necessary Connections,
A Battery is NOT supplied.
Netting Corner Balance Post. Use to install at the corners of poultry netting so that a greater tension may be applied resulting in a neater, more efficient net It is...
An Excellent way to improve the effectiveness of your nets. Prevents the growth of weeds up into the nets which will cause a serious reduction of efficiency. Greatly reduces the management requirement...