You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Electric Netting
- Tape, Twine, Wire And Rope
- Fencing Energisers
- Fencing Posts
- Electric Fencing Kits
- Stable And Yard
- Poultry Husbandry
- Dairy Husbandry
- Lambing And Calving
- Animal Husbandry
- What is Electric Fencing
- Advantages of an Electric Fence
- Installing a Fence
- How to Erect a Net
- What you Need for a Fence
- Frequently Asked Queries
- Testing an Electric Fence
- Quantities Guide
- Improve Your Fence
- Poultry Netting Trial
- Electric Netting Dimensions
- Electric Fencing Mistakes
- TLD Max Technology
- Energiser Terminology
- Choosing an Energiser
- Fencing Articles
- Trouble Shooting
- Delivery Terms
- Here's a Blog Worth Reading
Positive tensioning of Electric Fencing
- May be inserted at any point of the fence to strain wire or rope fences
- No need to cut the fence. Simply slip it on-tension up and slide in the locking pin - simple.
- Suitable for all types of steel wire or plastic stranded rope in both permanent or temporary fencing.
- Complete with arrestor locking mechanism.
- Permits re-tensioning of the line, fits a standard socket wrench handle.
- Supplied as a pack of 2 or 25 Strainers
- NB: Do not over-tension the plastic conductors. The plastic will stretch under tension but the thin metal filaments will not.
Positive Contact Electric Fencing Tape connectors 20mm tape connectors in Aluminium metal. Joins tapes of all widths simply and reliably. May also be used to strain up a tape fence...
Positive Contact Electric Fencing Tape connectors 40mm tape connectors in non- corrosive Aluminium metal. Joins tapes of all widths simply and reliably. May also be used to strain up a...
Effective Electric Fence Tape Connectors Heart shaped connection cables to connect multiple lines of conductors- Rope, twine or tapes. Cable length is 50cm. long and for your safety is double...
Positive Screw connection for an Electric Tape. This positive connector allows you to connect two lines of tape to allow an easy flow of electricity . The connector is wide...
New Twine and Rope Tensioner Suitable for all twine and rope. Tensioned either by hand or using a simple screwdriver - no need for expensive tools Tensioning may be done...