You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Electric Netting
- Tape, Twine, Wire And Rope
- Fencing Energisers
- Fencing Posts
- Electric Fencing Kits
- What is Electric Fencing
- Advantages of an Electric Fence
- Installing a Fence
- How to Erect a Net
- What you Need for a Fence
- Testing an Electric Fence
- Quantities Guide
- Improve Your Fence
- Poultry Netting Trial
- Electric Netting Dimensions
- Electric Fencing Mistakes
- TLD Max Technology
- Energiser Terminology
- Choosing an Energiser
- Fencing Articles
- Trouble Shooting
- Delivery Terms
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Here's a Blog Worth Reading
High Voltage Wire Connector
- Insulated waterproof connection for splicing High Voltage Cables
- Easy to use and effective. May be buried underground.
- Additional lengths of High Volt cable may be easily joined.
- Great for delivering high voltages long distances.
- May be used with either the 1.6mm or 2.5mm wires
- N.B. Only available in the UK
Permanent contact for all Electric Fence wiring Wire or Twine connector capable of accepting a diameter of up to 5mm, Rope will not fit. Smaller construction than rope connectors. Galvanized...
Effective Electric Fence Tape Connectors Heart shaped connection cables to connect multiple lines of conductors- Rope, twine or tapes. Cable length is 50cm. long and for your safety is double...
Positive Screw connection for an Electric Tape. This positive connector allows you to connect two lines of tape to allow an easy flow of electricity . The connector is wide...
Positive tensioning of Electric Fencing May be inserted at any point of the fence to strain wire or rope fences No need to cut the fence. Simply slip it on-tension...
New Twine and Rope Tensioner Suitable for all twine and rope. Tensioned either by hand or using a simple screwdriver - no need for expensive tools Tensioning may be done...