You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Electric Netting
- Tape, Twine, Wire And Rope
- Fencing Energisers
- Fencing Posts
- Electric Fencing Kits
- What is Electric Fencing
- Advantages of an Electric Fence
- Installing a Fence
- How to Erect a Net
- What you Need for a Fence
- Testing an Electric Fence
- Quantities Guide
- Improve Your Fence
- Poultry Netting Trial
- Electric Netting Dimensions
- Electric Fencing Mistakes
- TLD Max Technology
- Energiser Terminology
- Choosing an Energiser
- Fencing Articles
- Trouble Shooting
- Delivery Terms
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Here's a Blog Worth Reading
Permanent contact Rope Connectors
- Rope connector capable of accepting ropes of 5 - 7mm diameter.
- Positive steel connection ensures free-flow of electricity through your electric fence.
- Larger construction than wire connectors.
- You have a choice of either Stainless Steel or thick galvanized steel for excellent longevity and cross-conductivity.
- Stainless Steel will outlast the Galvanised Steel particularly in moist conditions
- Supplied in packs of 4.
Effective Electric Fence Tape Connectors Heart shaped connection cables to connect multiple lines of conductors- Rope, twine or tapes. Cable length is 50cm. long and for your safety is double...
Positive Screw connection for an Electric Tape. This positive connector allows you to connect two lines of tape to allow an easy flow of electricity . The connector is wide...
New Twine and Rope Tensioner Suitable for all twine and rope. Tensioned either by hand or using a simple screwdriver - no need for expensive tools Tensioning may be done...
High Voltage Wire Connector Insulated waterproof connection for splicing High Voltage Cables Easy to use and effective. May be buried underground. Additional lengths of High Volt cable may be easily...