You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Electric Netting
- Tape, Twine, Wire And Rope
- Fencing Energisers
- Fencing Posts
- Electric Fencing Kits
- What is Electric Fencing
- Advantages of an Electric Fence
- Installing a Fence
- How to Erect a Net
- What you Need for a Fence
- Testing an Electric Fence
- Quantities Guide
- Improve Your Fence
- Poultry Netting Trial
- Electric Netting Dimensions
- Electric Fencing Mistakes
- TLD Max Technology
- Energiser Terminology
- Choosing an Energiser
- Fencing Articles
- Trouble Shooting
- Delivery Terms
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Here's a Blog Worth Reading
A tough and reliable insulator for wide tapes.
- For use with free-flowing tapes up to 40 mm.
- This insulator is attached to a wood post by using nails or screws,
- Time proven in hard day-by-day applications and normally used on permanent fences that are going to be in place for a number of years.
- In wind-blown aspects, every 5th. insulator should be a clamp insulator to restrict the movement of the tape.
- Supplied and offered in packs of 20 Insulators
A Clamp Tape Insulator for the smartest Electric Fencing The positive Screw-down clamp feature of the Clamp Insulator guarantees that the required tension is maintained in the tape The screw construction...
Tape Gate Insulator Up to 40mm Tape attachment with an insulated screw-in insulator for a wooden post. Galvanised steel construction gives you excellent longevity and secure transmission of the Electric...
Top quality Stainless Steel insulator for the ends of your electric fence Stainless Steel post and clip - no chance of rusting and having to replace them. Enables all types of...
A highly advanced Tape Insulator Allows tape to be securely fastened and joined with the lead-out cable from the energizer. Nail-on attachment. Supplied as a single unit . Massive insulation body...