Top Electric Fence Insulator on the Market.
- Time proven efficiency and longevity in hard day-by-day application. Wide anti-tracking rings ensure rapid drying and reducing shorting whilst the wrap-around steel support eliminates breakages.
- The high UV stability content and a wide bearing surface both extend the life of the insulator.
- A very versatile insulator that may be used with rope, twine or permanent wire applications. These are the most widely requested insulator throughout the world.
- They are easy to use, simply screw them into a wood post or use a standard plug when attaching them to a concrete post or brick wall.
- The rope, wire or twine does not have to be threaded through the hole - there is an angled slot that allows you to insert a 6mm rope at any point of the fence.
- Supplied in packs of 25, 50, 120 or 240 Insulators. Insulating up to 27000 volts.
The Ultimate ring insulator may be compared against cheap imports in the areas outlined in the image below, the cheap import is at the top.
|A; Longer steel shank
B; Thicker steel shank
C; Wider anti-tracking rings
E; Larger bearing surface