You have no items in your shopping cart.
Dramatically increase the effectiveness of your fence by adding Stand off insulator with a Hot Wire
- The Stand off distance insulator is used to improve the effectiveness of existing fences (stock or post-and-rail) by adding a hot wire.
- A Distance Insulator is often used to protect post-and-rail fences from being pushed over and on poultry runs to prevent foxes getting in.
- By putting the electric fence a short distance away from the existing fence it makes it a lot harder for the animal enclosed to bite, chew or push on the post-and-rail fence.
- Frequently called "Chain link Offset Insulators" when used around the base and/or top of a chain link fence to prevent Foxes from climbing over
- A hot wire at the top of a chicken fence will prevent a fox from climbing over and another one at the bottom will prevent them from digging under to get at the chickens enclosed in the fence.
- Insulators are supported by a 6mm high tensile steel shaft.
|Same moulding as an Ultimate Ring Insulator with a 200mm extension. Suitable for wires, twines or rope. The kink makes these easy to screw into a post.
Supplied in packs of 20.
Insulators are supported by a 20cm x 6mm high tensile steel shaft.
|Ranger Off-Set Insulator.
|Same as a standard Ring Insulator. May be used with a chuck attached to an Electric Drill for easy installation. 6mm Solid Steel shaft extending out 20 mm. Supplied in packs of 10
|Offset Tape Insulator
For Tapes up to 40 mm. Will also take rope, wire and twine up to 8 mm. It has a 120 mm Shaft. Pack of 10.