You have no items in your shopping cart.
The 145cm (4ft 10in) tall Ultimate ELECTRIC CHICKEN NET is the most effective fox proofing available
Protect your chickens from a fox - 38% Taller - 90% EXTRA PROTECTION - Why coop them up in a tiny pen - let them roam freely?
Keep your chickens safe and secure with our electric chicken netting. Standing at 145cm tall, it's the perfect height to deter even the most persistent foxes. The netting is made from high-quality materials, ensuring it's durable and long-lasting.
- 145cm tall to keep foxes out
- Electric design for added security
- Made from high-quality materials for durability
- Easy to install and move around
- Suitable for chickens, ducks, and other poultry
- Peace of mind knowing your chickens are safe from predators
- Easy to install and move around, allowing you to change your chicken's grazing area as needed
- Suitable for various types of poultry, making it a versatile choice for any smallholding or backyard farm
- The electric design adds an extra layer of protection against predators, making it a reliable choice for even the most determined foxes
- The 9 double prong, 20mm posts are thicker, stronger and more rigid than standard posts and are attached to the mesh to increase the stability of the net once erected
Here a fox has learned to evade a standard 110cm electric net. He is jumping on to the fence so he does not touch the ground whilst in contact with the fence - no shock.
- Both top and bottom wires are re-enforced for added strength to assist in tensioning the net out.
- Poultry nets are quite power hungry so work on 0.75 joules per net when looking for an energiser.
- The nets are 25m long, 2 or more nets may be easily joined together using the clips supplied.
- Very easy to instal, no expert required - ideal for you to erect. Information on how to erect a net.
- The HotGate that does not need to be switched off to access the area may be easily clipped on. It may be selected as an additional item. Installing a Hotgate. (NB. The gate in picture is the short, standard gate, the tall 145 cm gate works on the same principle)
- The Weed Suppressor is 22 cm by 30 meters. Select one per net ordered. Why Use it??
- Supplied with the necessary connections, Warning sign, Repair Kit, Guy ropes and pegs.
Just another little tip. I just installed a new net and noted it wasn't working too well so I checked the bottom electrified strand to ensure it wasn't touching the ground and sure enough I found an insulator post which didn't have the bottom of the post well covered by the plastic insulator and consequently the bottom electrified strand was wrapped round the metal prong which was pushed into the ground. This shorts the net to ground making the high voltage pulse ineffective and using a lot of battery power. Ensure the bottom strand is well clear of the exposed metal prong. Tape up the net on an insulated post using insulation tape if it is sagging at any point so it does touch a metal post or the ground. Note the very bottom strand is not live this is just a tensioning cord, The next one up is electrified.
We took delivery of 20 nets in September 2020. Delivery was very quick and the product is excellent. I know foxes are in the area as I hear them and often see them in the vicinity. They are easy to erect and very stable even in the high winds we had this wnter.
The advice and service has been as expected and excellent.
Thank you, glad to have been of service to you.
This is a great kit, easy to set up and VERY effective. We have a public footpath through the paddock the chickens are in and although people should know to keep their dogs on leads near livestock, some don't...however, they only touch the poultry netting once and then keep well away. I've seen a fox sniff the netting, jump back and I haven't seen him since. Strong, robust, well made and very easy to move the whole set up around which means my hens have fresh grass every couple of weeks and don't have to live on mud like so many. I have bought extra fencing posts which I'm also very pleased with. We are plagued with foxes where I live but this set up means I can be confident that my girls have the best protection possible. Thank you also, Agrisellex for dealing with a novice lady who is on a learning curve. You've been nothing but professional and courteous, despite my many questions!
Pleased with this netting, bought x2 25m plus the gateway. Easy enough to set up and clip the two nets and gateway for electric current. Used tall tree stakes to help give stability to corners. The poles themselves felt robust. As we found out, chickens can still fly over the extra high net, so we clipped flight feathers.
Having just put up the net which is very well made I am not sure that it reaches the 4foot 10 inches advertised but I can live with that the MAIN disappointment is having only 2 pegs to pin down with not nearly enough, overall though very good quality. Great! Does the job and keeps the foxes out (which are a real problem in our area). We keep our ducks in it and it's easy to move around to fresh grass.
Thank you, The posts themselves may be moved in the net by simply disconnecting them and reconnected where required. Once the ends are supported then considerable tension may be applied to the net to get it straight. The pegs are not really necessary.