You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Electric Netting
- Tape, Twine, Wire And Rope
- Fencing Energisers
- Fencing Posts
- Electric Fencing Kits
- Stable And Yard
- Poultry Husbandry
- Dairy Husbandry
- Lambing And Calving
- Animal Husbandry
- What is Electric Fencing
- Advantages of an Electric Fence
- Installing a Fence
- How to Erect a Net
- What you Need for a Fence
- Frequently Asked Queries
- Testing an Electric Fence
- Quantities Guide
- Improve Your Fence
- Poultry Netting Trial
- Electric Netting Dimensions
- Electric Fencing Mistakes
- TLD Max Technology
- Energiser Terminology
- Choosing an Energiser
- Fencing Articles
- Trouble Shooting
- Delivery Terms
- Here's a Blog Worth Reading
A highly advanced Tape Insulator
- Allows tape to be securely fastened and joined with the lead-out cable from the energizer.
- Nail-on attachment. Supplied as a single unit .
- Massive insulation body due to the large amount of Insulating material
- Different applications are possible at corners or in-line.
- Fixes Tapes of upto 40mm wide
- Fixes Ropes of upto 8mm Diameter.
- The holding screw will not loosen on its' own.
- Ideal for fence terminations or at gateways where it may be connected to a gate system.
A tough and reliable insulator for wide tapes. For use with free-flowing tapes up to 40 mm. This insulator is attached to a wood post by using nails or screws,...
A Clamp Tape Insulator for the smartest Electric Fencing The positive Screw-down clamp feature of the EquiBlock Plus guarantees that the required tension is maintained in the tape The Rubber...
Tape Gate Insulator Up to 40mm Tape attachment with an insulated screw-in insulator for a wooden post. Galvanised steel construction gives you excellent longevity and secure transmission of the Electric...
Spare Buckles for End/Corner Insulator Used in conjunction with End/Corner insulator when additional lines need to be attached. 1 is used per line of tape. 4 will fit on the...