You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Electric Netting
- Tape, Twine, Wire And Rope
- Fencing Energisers
- Fencing Posts
- Electric Fencing Kits
- What is Electric Fencing
- Advantages of an Electric Fence
- Installing a Fence
- How to Erect a Net
- What you Need for a Fence
- Testing an Electric Fence
- Quantities Guide
- Improve Your Fence
- Poultry Netting Trial
- Electric Netting Dimensions
- Electric Fencing Mistakes
- TLD Max Technology
- Energiser Terminology
- Choosing an Energiser
- Fencing Articles
- Trouble Shooting
- Delivery Terms
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Here's a Blog Worth Reading
The Turbomax Insulator is the strongest Insulator available
- Very easy on the hand and easy to install.
- Very large drying surface to exclude rain and moisture.
- Long distance from the post eliminating voltage loss.
- The rope is easily inserted.
- It is not possible for the rope to get out of the insulator - however much the wind flaps it around.
- Very high insulating properties, 29000 volts - nothing to beat it.
- Does have a tape fitting to accept 20mm tapes.
- 20 or 100 Insulators in a pack
Be secure knowing it is the best.
Stand Off Insulators dramatically increases the effectiveness of your existing fence. Ever seen your expensive Post and Rail fence pushed over? An existing stock fence or Post and Rail fence...
A sturdy, free-flowing corner insulator for rope and wire. Corner insulator with wood screw-in feature. May be used with all wires and ropes to 8 mm for re-direction at the...
A sturdy Corner/End Electric Fencing Egg Insulator.Used for your wire, rope or twine. Permanent solution for tensioned wire fences. Beefy construction for maximum insulation. High quality plastic giving superior insulating...