You have no items in your shopping cart.
The Ultimate in Fox Protection.
Simply select the products to create a kit that has everything you need to protect your chickens. This bundle has a discount built in.
- The tall 145 cm chicken nets are 40% taller than standard chicken nets will give 90% better protection as they are sufficiently tall enough to deter even the worst fox. Read more about this Ultimate Chicken Net here.net
- This Bundle option allows You to assemble a kit more suitable to your OWN requirements. The minimum required is a Net, an Energiser and an Earth Stake - the rest are optional.
- The energiser selected may be powered by an external 12v battery or by 220volt mains electricity.
- The choice of energiser is either a powerful 2.4 joule Gemini energiser or very powerful 5 Joule Farming energiser, Both will be very effective in protecting your chickens from a marauding fox. Both supply extra capacity to overcome grass growing up (to a limit) so reducing maintenance. Many kits supply an energiser that is only strong enough for the netting alone. Buy a wimp energiser - you get a wimpy fence. Here is why you need a strong energiser.
|Energiser Comparison||2.4 J Gemini||5 J Farming|
|Stored and (Output) Energy||2.4J (1.2J)||5J (3J)|
|Max Voltage||8200 v||10000 v|
|Net Capacity||4 Nets||15 Nets|
- All nets are 145 cm (58 inches - 4 ft 10 inches feet) tall. Made out of very low resistance material - 0,75 Ohms/meter (the lower - the better.) They are supplied with Posts and connections
- The Earth Stake offered is a 1meter long standard stake.
Optional ProductsThese are not essential to an operating net but can be very handy to have;-
- A superior 1.45 meter tall HotGate may be selected separately.
- Weed Suppression will greatly help with the maintenance of the Netting system.
- A Handy Tester, the only way to know that your net is working without touching it.
- Chickens are not the greatest fliers - these tall nets will help to keep them in.
- Very easy to instal, no expert required - ideal for you to erect. Information on how to erect a net.
- Additional Chicken nets may be added should you wish to.
- If the energiser is to be used with mains 220v, a length of High Volt Cable will be required to go from the source to the fence and also to the Earth Stake.
- A Battery IS NOT included, neither is High Volt Lead-out Cable to connect a mains powered energiser to the fence. These may be added by following the links. A 12v Battery is required if you intent to run the energiser as a battery system
NOT what you want to see.