You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Electric Netting
- Tape, Twine, Wire And Rope
- Fencing Energisers
- Fencing Posts
- Electric Fencing Kits
- Stable And Yard
- Poultry Husbandry
- Dairy Husbandry
- Lambing And Calving
- Animal Husbandry
- What is Electric Fencing
- Advantages of an Electric Fence
- Installing a Fence
- How to Erect a Net
- What you Need for a Fence
- Frequently Asked Queries
- Testing an Electric Fence
- Quantities Guide
- Improve Your Fence
- Poultry Netting Trial
- Electric Netting Dimensions
- Electric Fencing Mistakes
- TLD Max Technology
- Energiser Terminology
- Choosing an Energiser
- Fencing Articles
- Trouble Shooting
- Delivery Terms
- Here's a Blog Worth Reading
Solar Power for Free Electric Fencing
This range of solar panels are designed for easy installation, the panels have a length of cable attached fitted with an connector so it really is simply a matter of plug-in and start charging. Ideal for a huge range of applications. This is a robust and compact panel ideal for use with electric fences.
- Match the capacity of the solar panel with the output Joule rating of your energiser (see table below)
- Connect to a re-chargeable 12v Battery. Power matched to give you year round cover
- Manufactured from high performance Monocrystalline Cells
- The main benefit of these compared to Amorphous panels is the size, the same powered panel in amorphous would be approx twice the size of a Monocrystalline solar panel
- Supplied with factory fitted aluminium frame
- Includes crocodile clips and connection cables.
- Ideal to charge 12 Volt batteries of all types
- Supplied with blocking diodes to prevent reverse charging and battery protection.
- Completely weatherproof, ideal for outside use*
- A mounting plate on a metal stake is an optional purchase.
|10 Watts||Upto 3 Joules||39 x 29 x 2.5cm||1.6 Kg|
|20 Watts||3-7 Joules||67 x 29 x 2.5 cm||2.6 Kg|
* The panels have a glass front cover so must be protected from hard flying objects, hooves, stones etc.