You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Electric Netting
- Tape, Twine, Wire And Rope
- Fencing Energisers
- Fencing Posts
- Electric Fencing Kits
- What is Electric Fencing
- Advantages of an Electric Fence
- Installing a Fence
- How to Erect a Net
- What you Need for a Fence
- Testing an Electric Fence
- Quantities Guide
- Improve Your Fence
- Poultry Netting Trial
- Electric Netting Dimensions
- Electric Fencing Mistakes
- TLD Max Technology
- Energiser Terminology
- Choosing an Energiser
- Fencing Articles
- Trouble Shooting
- Delivery Terms
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Here's a Blog Worth Reading
Stand Off Insulators dramatically increases the effectiveness of your existing fence.
- Ever seen your expensive Post and Rail fence pushed over?
- An existing stock fence or Post and Rail fence will be dramatically improved by adding a Hotwire - no more repairs.
- By putting the electric fence a short distance away from the existing fence it makes it a lot harder for the animal enclosed to bite, chew or push on the post-and-rail fence.
- Prevent foxes from climbing over a chain link fence by adding an stand off wire to the fence so increasing the security of your poultry.
- May be used with a Power drill chuck to facilitate fast installation.
- Similar construction to an Economy Ring Insulator
- Solid 6mm Steel shaft extending the insulator out to 20cm. Supplied in packs of 10 insulators.
A sturdy, free-flowing corner insulator for rope and wire. Corner insulator with wood screw-in feature. May be used with all wires and ropes to 8 mm for re-direction at the...
A sturdy Corner/End Electric Fencing Egg Insulator.Used for your wire, rope or twine. Permanent solution for tensioned wire fences. Beefy construction for maximum insulation. High quality plastic giving superior insulating...