You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Electric Netting
- Tape, Twine, Wire And Rope
- Fencing Energisers
- Fencing Posts
- Electric Fencing Kits
- What is Electric Fencing
- Advantages of an Electric Fence
- Installing a Fence
- How to Erect a Net
- What you Need for a Fence
- Testing an Electric Fence
- Quantities Guide
- Improve Your Fence
- Poultry Netting Trial
- Electric Netting Dimensions
- Electric Fencing Mistakes
- TLD Max Technology
- Energiser Terminology
- Choosing an Energiser
- Fencing Articles
- Trouble Shooting
- Delivery Terms
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Here's a Blog Worth Reading
Dramatically Protect your Expensive Post and Rail fence by adding a Stand off insulator with a Hot Tape
- The Stand off insulator is used to improve the effectiveness of existing fences (stock or post-and-rail) by off-setting a hot tape from the fence.
- A Stand off distance Insulator is often used to protect post-and-rail fences from being pushed over.
- By putting the electric fence a short distance away from the existing fence it makes it a lot harder for the animal enclosed to bite, chew or push on the post-and-rail fence.
- Insulators are supported by a 6 mm high tensile stainless steel shaft and may be used with a drill attachment for easy insertion into the wood posts.
- The tapes are 120 mm away from the post.
The Combination Insulator.
- A very versatile insulator as it may also be used with rope, wire or twine.
- Supplied in packs of 20 Insulators.
The Overlock Insulator
- Premium Screw-in Tape insulter.
- Top unlocks to allow an easy feed of the tape.
- Overlock mechanism secures the tape.
- Suitable for tapes upto 40mm.
- Supplied in packs of 20 Insulators
A tough and reliable insulator for wide tapes. For use with free-flowing tapes up to 40 mm. This insulator is attached to a wood post by using nails or screws,...
A Clamp Tape Insulator for the smartest Electric Fencing The positive Screw-down clamp feature of the Clamp Insulator guarantees that the required tension is maintained in the tape The screw construction...
Tape Gate Insulator Up to 40mm Tape attachment with an insulated screw-in insulator for a wooden post. Galvanised steel construction gives you excellent longevity and secure transmission of the Electric...
Top quality Stainless Steel insulator for the ends of your electric fence Stainless Steel post and clip - no chance of rusting and having to replace them. Enables all types of...
A highly advanced Tape Insulator Allows tape to be securely fastened and joined with the lead-out cable from the energizer. Nail-on attachment. Supplied as a single unit . Massive insulation body...
Versatile Steel Brackets. This 270mm angled steel bracket is fitted with three adjustable position insulators, which make it perfect for protecting ponds and gardens from wild birds, foxes and other nuisance...