You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Electric Netting
- Tape, Twine, Wire And Rope
- Fencing Energisers
- Fencing Posts
- Electric Fencing Kits
- Stable And Yard
- Poultry Husbandry
- Dairy Husbandry
- Lambing And Calving
- Animal Husbandry
- What is Electric Fencing
- Advantages of an Electric Fence
- Installing a Fence
- How to Erect a Net
- What you Need for a Fence
- Frequently Asked Queries
- Testing an Electric Fence
- Quantities Guide
- Improve Your Fence
- Poultry Netting Trial
- Electric Netting Dimensions
- Electric Fencing Mistakes
- TLD Max Technology
- Energiser Terminology
- Choosing an Energiser
- Fencing Articles
- Trouble Shooting
- Delivery Terms
- Here's a Blog Worth Reading
Dramatically Protect your Expensive Post and Rail fence by adding a Stand off insulator with a Hot Tape
- The Stand off insulator is used to improve the effectiveness of existing fences (stock or post-and-rail) by off-setting a hot tape from the fence.
- A Stand off distance Insulator is often used to protect post-and-rail fences from being pushed over.
- By putting the electric fence a short distance away from the existing fence it makes it a lot harder for the animal enclosed to bite, chew or push on the post-and-rail fence.
- Insulators are supported by a 6mm high tensile stainless steel shaft and may be used with a drill attachment for easy insertion into the wood posts.
- The tape is 190mm away from the post.
- A very versatile insulator as it may also be used with rope, wire or twine.
- Supplied in packs of 10 Insulators.
A tough and reliable insulator for wide tapes. For use with free-flowing tapes up to 40 mm. This insulator is attached to a wood post by using nails or screws,...
A Clamp Tape Insulator for the smartest Electric Fencing The positive Screw-down clamp feature of the EquiBlock Plus guarantees that the required tension is maintained in the tape The Rubber...
Tape Gate Insulator Up to 40mm Tape attachment with an insulated screw-in insulator for a wooden post. Galvanised steel construction gives you excellent longevity and secure transmission of the Electric...
Spare Buckles for End/Corner Insulator Used in conjunction with End/Corner insulator when additional lines need to be attached. 1 is used per line of tape. 4 will fit on the...