You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Electric Netting
- Tape, Twine, Wire And Rope
- Fencing Posts
- Fence Accessories
- Electric Fencing Kits
- Stable And Yard
- Poultry Husbandry
- Dairy Husbandry
- Lambing And Calving
- Animal Husbandry
- What is Electric Fencing
- Advantages of an Electric Fence
- What you Need for a Fence
- Quantities Guide
- Installing a Fence
- How to Erect a Net
- Improve Your Fence
- Testing an Electric Fence
- Poultry Netting Trial
- Electric Netting Dimensions
- Electric Fencing Mistakes
- TLD Max Technology
- Energiser Terminology
- Choosing an Energiser
- Fencing Articles
- Trouble Shooting
- Delivery Terms
- Visit our Blog
ELECTRIFIED POULTRY NETTING KIT
Two lengths available, Please select your prefered option above.
- Electrified poultry netting provides a low visibility, effective deterrent against most predators. change
- Proven to be highly effective against foxes
- Easily moved, stored and re-erected,
- The poultry kit can be powered by mains (230V) or from 12V battery (Not supplied).
The kit consists of the following quality products;-
- A Gemini electric fence energiser complete with connections to use with either mains electricity or a 12v battery.
- A 25m Kit supplied with Gemini 80, the 50m kit with a Gemini 120 - both substantially stronger than other kits on the market.
- Buy a wimpy energiser - you get a wimpy fence.
- A Green poultry net 105cm (3ft 6in) tall with posts - Select the length required above.
- Additional nets may be added should you wish for a longer net
- A Hotline Ultimate Hotgate
- Earth Stake and a Warning sign.
- 4 thicker, stiffer corner posts
- Fence Tester - to make sure it is working.
- Ground Skewers, Pegs, Warning Signs included.
- N.B. A 12v Battery is not supplied.
Everything you need to get you going.