You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Electric Netting
- Tape, Twine, Wire And Rope
- Fencing Energisers
- Fencing Posts
- Electric Fencing Kits
- Stable And Yard
- Poultry Husbandry
- Dairy Husbandry
- Lambing And Calving
- Animal Husbandry
- What is Electric Fencing
- Advantages of an Electric Fence
- Installing a Fence
- How to Erect a Net
- What you Need for a Fence
- Frequently Asked Queries
- Testing an Electric Fence
- Quantities Guide
- Improve Your Fence
- Poultry Netting Trial
- Electric Netting Dimensions
- Electric Fencing Mistakes
- TLD Max Technology
- Energiser Terminology
- Choosing an Energiser
- Fencing Articles
- Trouble Shooting
- Delivery Terms
- Here's a Blog Worth Reading
A Superb 12v Energiser for a medium length fence
- This is a considerably stronger electric fencing energiser and is ideally suited for people who have longer electric fences or who are potentially having a long fence.
- The low price makes it Ideal for those shorter fences that may be subjected to high vegetation challenge.
- It has a very strong, weather resistant casing with lugs on each corner to attach to a fence or to hang it up by.
- This is a superb value energiser and when the power output is compared to it's price, the Farming A5000 has to be one of the best value 12v battery energisers on the market today.
- Draws 330 milliAmps so a 100 aH battery may last 296 hours*.
|Stored Energy; 5 Joule||Output Energy; 3 Joule.|
|Max Voltage; 10000v||Volts at 500Ohm; 6000v|
|Max fence length; 100klm||Realistic length; 50klm|
|Will run 12 nets||Power Consumption; 330mA|
* The figure refers to the energiser being in constant operation without any drainage on the system. It should be considered as an absolute maximum as there are always animals, poor insulation etc. Realistically expect about 70-80% of that figure.
Dual Powered Electric Fence Energiser for greater Flexibility The Gemini 80 provides the best of both worlds when it comes to choice of power supply as it will run both from...
Dual Powered Electric Fence Energiser for greater Flexibility The Trapper AN24 provides the best of both worlds when it comes to choice of power supply as it will run both...
Dual Powered Electric Fence Energiser for greater Flexibility One of our 'Combi' range of fence energisers, the Gemini 40 provides the best of both worlds when it comes to choice of...
Superb protection for Chickens The hotShock range have been designed to be highly effective against the insulating qualities of Deer hair and Sheeps wool. Foxes, Badgers and Wild Boar are...
An Electric Fencing Energiser for Excellent Fox Protection. The hotShock range of Electric Fence energisers have been designed to be highly effective against the insulating qualities of Poultry feathers, Deer...
A highly versatile Electric Fencing Energiser The battery is contained within the case that is suitable for rechargeable 12v batteries with dimentions upto 250mm x 192mm x 225mm. Battery is...