You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Electric Netting
- Tape, Twine, Wire And Rope
- Fencing Posts
- Fence Accessories
- Electric Fencing Kits
- Stable And Yard
- Poultry Husbandry
- Dairy Husbandry
- Lambing And Calving
- Animal Husbandry
- What is Electric Fencing
- Advantages of an Electric Fence
- What you Need for a Fence
- Quantities Guide
- Installing a Fence
- How to Erect a Net
- Improve Your Fence
- Testing an Electric Fence
- Poultry Netting Trial
- Electric Netting Dimensions
- Electric Fencing Mistakes
- TLD Max Technology
- Energiser Terminology
- Choosing an Energiser
- Fencing Articles
- Trouble Shooting
- Delivery Terms
- Visit our Blog
Stop theft of your vulnerable energiser and battery.
- The entire box may be locked and electrified, the whole box is live so that a thief is well and truly shocked by the 6000 volt fence pulse.
- Supplied with a 1m Earth Stake to attach it to and 2 plastic keys.
- The box is insulated from the supplied integrated earth post.
- The box is constructed of solid galvanised steel plate.
- Will fit most energisers and batteries within the box, please check the sizes.
- The box is made to order so a delay is expected.
- Internal Dimensions; Depth - 273mm. Width - 445mm. Height - 530mm.
High Voltage Wire Connector Insulated waterproof connection for splicing High Voltage Cables Easy to use and effective. May be buried underground. Additional lengths of High Volt cable may be easily...
The Ultimate in Lightning Protection for Electric Fences. Suitable for all Energisers. The best protection for your valuable energiser against lightning strike. Protects against power surges coming down the line....
Combined Earth Stake and Energiser Mounting This will accept all Horizont energisers and hold them safely off the ground. Reduces the risk of flooding. Energisers are held in their optimum...
Protect your expensive Electric Fencing energiser from Lightning Suitable for units under 1 Joule Protects the energizer from lightning strikes Install a lightning diverter ( commonly referred to as a...