You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Electric Netting
- Tape, Twine, Wire And Rope
- Fencing Energisers
- Fencing Posts
- Electric Fencing Kits
- What is Electric Fencing
- Advantages of an Electric Fence
- Installing a Fence
- How to Erect a Net
- What you Need for a Fence
- Testing an Electric Fence
- Quantities Guide
- Improve Your Fence
- Poultry Netting Trial
- Electric Netting Dimensions
- Electric Fencing Mistakes
- TLD Max Technology
- Energiser Terminology
- Choosing an Energiser
- Fencing Articles
- Trouble Shooting
- Delivery Terms
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Here's a Blog Worth Reading
Stop theft of your vulnerable energiser and battery.
- The entire box may be locked and electrified, the whole box is live so that a thief is well and truly shocked by the 6000 volt fence pulse.
- Supplied with a 1m Earth Stake to attach it to and 2 plastic keys.
- The box is insulated from the supplied integrated earth post.
- The box is constructed of solid galvanised steel plate.
- Will fit most energisers and batteries within the box, please check the sizes.
- The box is made to order so a delay may be expected.
- Internal Dimensions; Depth - 273mm. Width - 445mm. Height - 530mm.
Mounting for Solar Panel.
- Mounting for fitting onto the electrifiable box
- Recommended for 10 and 20 Watt Solar Panels
- The inclination angle can be adjusted to suite your requirements.
High Voltage Wire Connector Insulated waterproof connection for splicing High Voltage Cables Easy to use and effective. May be buried underground. Additional lengths of High Volt cable may be easily...
Protect your expensive Electric Fencing energiser from Lightning Suitable for units under 1 Joule Protects the energizer from lightning strikes Install a lightning diverter (commonly referred to as a lightning...