You have no items in your shopping cart.
Protect your expensive Electric Fencing energiser from Lightning
- Suitable for units under 1 Joule
- Protects the energizer from lightning strikes
- Install a lightning diverter ( commonly referred to as a lightning arrestor) between the fence and the Energizer.
- This will divert the electricity from lightning strikes on the fence, to the earth before it damages the energizer or the main electrical circuit.
- Lightning diverters do not arrest or stop the flow of current from a lightning strike, they direct the flow of current into the earth when properly installed.
- Likely to be a legal requirement in the future.
- Protecting an Energiser from Lightning
Please do not connect the fence's earth system to the domestic protective earth system, it may result in your house fittings being energised by the fence.