You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Electric Netting
- Tape, Twine, Wire And Rope
- Fencing Energisers
- Fencing Posts
- Electric Fencing Kits
- What is Electric Fencing
- Advantages of an Electric Fence
- Installing a Fence
- How to Erect a Net
- What you Need for a Fence
- Testing an Electric Fence
- Quantities Guide
- Improve Your Fence
- Poultry Netting Trial
- Electric Netting Dimensions
- Electric Fencing Mistakes
- TLD Max Technology
- Energiser Terminology
- Choosing an Energiser
- Fencing Articles
- Trouble Shooting
- Delivery Terms
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Here's a Blog Worth Reading
An Excellent way to improve the effectiveness of your nets.
- Prevents the growth of weeds up into the nets which will cause a serious reduction of efficiency.
- Greatly reduces the management requirement of your netting system.
- Very easy to trim the excess weed growth with a strimmer.
- 225 mm wide (10 inches) gives ample width to use easily. 30 meter roll.
- Place it below the bottom line of the net so that it prevents herbage from growing into your net.
- No need to use herbicides to keep the net clean.
- Manufactured from LDPE (Low density Polyethylene)- in itself an insulator - simple builders dampcourse.
- Placed below the net it helps to insulate the net from the ground. Held down by the spikes of the netting, no need for additional stays.
- It forms an insulating sheet that reduces dramatically the possibility of hedgehogs getting trapped in the net.
Netting Corner Balance Post. Use to install at the corners of poultry netting so that a greater tension may be applied resulting in a neater, more efficient net It is...