You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Electric Netting
- Tape, Twine, Wire And Rope
- Fencing Energisers
- Fencing Posts
- Electric Fencing Kits
- What is Electric Fencing
- Advantages of an Electric Fence
- Installing a Fence
- How to Erect a Net
- What you Need for a Fence
- Frequently Asked Queries
- Testing an Electric Fence
- Quantities Guide
- Improve Your Fence
- Poultry Netting Trial
- Electric Netting Dimensions
- Electric Fencing Mistakes
- TLD Max Technology
- Energiser Terminology
- Choosing an Energiser
- Fencing Articles
- Trouble Shooting
- Delivery Terms
- Here's a Blog Worth Reading
An Excellent way to improve the effectiveness of your nets.
- Prevents the growth of weeds up into the nets which will cause a serious reduction of efficiency.
- Greatly reduces the management requirement of your netting system.
- Very easy to trim the excess weed growth with a strimmer.
- 300 mm wide (12 inches) gives ample width to use easily. 30 meter roll.
- Place it below the bottom line of the net so that it prevents herbage from growing into your net.
- No need to use herbicides to keep the net clean.
- Manufactured from Recycled LDPE (Low density Polyethylene)- in itself an insulator.
- Placed below the net it helps to insulate the net from the ground.
The 145cm (4ft 10in) Ultimate Deer/Fox Net is the most effective available The simplest net - Un-pack it, un-roll it, spike it in to ground in any shape you want...
Netting Corner Balance Post. Use to install at the corners of poultry netting so that a greater tension may be applied resulting in a neater, more efficient net It is...