You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Electric Netting
- Tape, Twine, Wire And Rope
- Fencing Posts
- Fence Accessories
- Electric Fencing Kits
- Stable And Yard
- Poultry Husbandry
- Dairy Husbandry
- Lambing And Calving
- Animal Husbandry
- What is Electric Fencing
- Advantages of an Electric Fence
- What you Need for a Fence
- Quantities Guide
- Installing a Fence
- How to Erect a Net
- Improve Your Fence
- Testing an Electric Fence
- Poultry Netting Trial
- Electric Netting Dimensions
- Electric Fencing Mistakes
- TLD Max Technology
- Energiser Terminology
- Choosing an Energiser
- Fencing Articles
- Trouble Shooting
- Delivery Terms
- Visit our Blog
Electric Fencing Kits for Horses
- There are 3 options available depending on the length of fence you need, 100, 200 or 400 meters long.
- All are supplied with suitable strong energisers that may be used with either a 12 volt battery or plugged into your 220 volt mains circuit.
- Addition fencing may be added to these powerful energisers.
- The energisers are capable of controlling a veritable Houdini. Much stronger than most kits available to make life easier for you. The fence may be extended should you wish to.
- Corner insulators are supplied.
- 40 mm green tape. (2 strands per fence)
- 140 cm. Posts (120 cm out the ground) (20 posts per 100m)
- Large Spring Gate Sets (1 for 100 and 200m, 2 for 400 m kit)
- 10000 volt tester so you will see your fence is working.
- Everything you need to erect a fence
- A 12 volt battery is not included. If you intent to use it with 220 v mains - a length of High Volt Cable will be required.
Handy Horse Electric Fence Kit If you're looking to strip-graze paddock - this is your perfect choice. Everything you'll ever need to divide a paddock is included in this kit. Save time...