You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Electric Netting
- Tape, Twine, Wire And Rope
- Fencing Energisers
- Fencing Posts
- Electric Fencing Kits
- What is Electric Fencing
- Advantages of an Electric Fence
- Installing a Fence
- How to Erect a Net
- What you Need for a Fence
- Frequently Asked Queries
- Testing an Electric Fence
- Quantities Guide
- Improve Your Fence
- Poultry Netting Trial
- Electric Netting Dimensions
- Electric Fencing Mistakes
- TLD Max Technology
- Energiser Terminology
- Choosing an Energiser
- Fencing Articles
- Trouble Shooting
- Delivery Terms
- Here's a Blog Worth Reading
Drill attachment to Screw in insulators in seconds
- This aid may be fitted to a power drill to assist in screwing all Ring Insulators into a wooden post. Select the option you require from the options on offer
- Makes inserting insulators into wood posts a doddle.
- No need to spend ages screwing in insulators by hand - simply use a standard drill to slash the effort by a 10th.
- Simply place the insulator into the Screw-in Aid - aim and screw it in - easy.
- A universal connector for all drill chucks.
- Ring insulators may be used - please select your type to suite the insulator.
- The Universal Aid may be used for all Ring Insulators, Gate Handle Insulators and Doughnut Insulator. It will NOT accept the Combi Insulator,
The Turbomax Insulator is the strongest Insulator available Very easy on the hand and easy to install. Very large drying surface to exclude rain and moisture. Long distance from the...
Stand Off Insulators dramatically increases the effectiveness of your existing fence. Ever seen your expensive Post and Rail fence pushed over? An existing stock fence or Post and Rail fence...
A sturdy, free-flowing corner insulator for rope and wire. Corner insulator with wood screw-in feature. May be used with all wires and ropes to 8 mm for re-direction at the...