You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Electric Netting
- Tape, Twine, Wire And Rope
- Fencing Energisers
- Fencing Posts
- Electric Fencing Kits
- What is Electric Fencing
- Advantages of an Electric Fence
- Installing a Fence
- How to Erect a Net
- What you Need for a Fence
- Testing an Electric Fence
- Quantities Guide
- Improve Your Fence
- Poultry Netting Trial
- Electric Netting Dimensions
- Electric Fencing Mistakes
- TLD Max Technology
- Energiser Terminology
- Choosing an Energiser
- Fencing Articles
- Trouble Shooting
- Delivery Terms
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Here's a Blog Worth Reading
High Quality Electric Fencing Tape
72 times better conductivity than standard tapes. The very low 0.10 ohms/m gives you greater strength and better conductivity.
- With very low ohms/m they will supply that all important electronic barb to control even the most "'ornary crittur".
- The white colour makes the fence very conspicuous to the animals eye.
- The tape has been made out of Polyethylene plastic rather than the normal Polypropylene for greater strength and longevity.
- The edges are re-enforced for greater stability.
- It is available in 20mm and 40mm, and comes in 200m lengths. All the products are white with a red identification strand.
|Tape Width||Reel Length||Resistance||Breaking Strain||Maximum Length|
|20mm||200m||0.13 Ohms/m||120 Kg||13.5 Klm|
|40mm||200m||0.10 Ohms/m||180 Kg||14.5 Klm|
40mm Hotline Turbocharge Premium Green Polytape Premium 40mm Tape from Hotline Excellent Conductivity of 0.07Ohms/m assures you the best transfer of electricity to the target. 5 Stainless Steel Conductors giving...