You have no items in your shopping cart.
An all-in-one kit to set up an electric fence that keeps your pigs where they are meant to be.
- The strong 2.4 Joule Energiser will run off either 12 volt battery or 220 volt mains electricity. Most others use only 0.8 joule energisers)
- Very strong - Makes management much easier as the strength will be enough to cope with many natural influences that may affect your fence. Keep the pigs where they need to be in total safety.
- The posts are strong plastic posts, no insulators required. 20 are supplied with the 100 m kit, 40 - 200 m and 50 with the 300 meter kit.
- Tightly twisted 7 strand wire is very easy to work with.
- Supplied with all necessary battery connections and connectors.
- If you are using 220 v Mains electricity you will need High Volt Cable to connect to the fence. This not included.
- 12 volt car or leisure batteries are NOT supplied.
- It is recommended that you require a minimum of 2 wires on the fence, ie; If your fence is 100 m long - you are supplied 200 m of wire.
- Most commercial pig herds are kept in paddocks which have divisions consisting of two wires only. These are placed about 25cms (10 inches) above ground and 45cms (18 inches) above ground.