You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Electric Netting
- Tape, Twine, Wire And Rope
- Fencing Energisers
- Fencing Posts
- Electric Fencing Kits
- What is Electric Fencing
- Advantages of an Electric Fence
- Installing a Fence
- How to Erect a Net
- What you Need for a Fence
- Frequently Asked Queries
- Testing an Electric Fence
- Quantities Guide
- Improve Your Fence
- Poultry Netting Trial
- Electric Netting Dimensions
- Electric Fencing Mistakes
- TLD Max Technology
- Energiser Terminology
- Choosing an Energiser
- Fencing Articles
- Trouble Shooting
- Delivery Terms
- Here's a Blog Worth Reading
Protect your expensive Electric Fencing energiser from Lightning
- Suitable for units under 1 Joule
- Protects the energizer from lightning strikes
- Install a lightning diverter ( commonly referred to as a lightning arrestor) between the fence and the Energizer.
- This will divert the electricity from lightning strikes on the fence, to the earth before it damages the energizer or the main electrical circuit.
- Lightning diverters do not arrest or stop the flow of current from a lightning strike, they direct the flow of current into the earth when properly installed.
- Likely to be a legal requirement in the future.
- Protecting an Energiser from Lightning
Please do not connect the fence's earth system to the domestic protective earth system, it may result in your house fittings being energised by the fence.
High Voltage Wire Connector Insulated waterproof connection for splicing High Voltage Cables Easy to use and effective. May be buried underground. Additional lengths of High Volt cable may be easily...