You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Electric Netting
- Tape, Twine, Wire And Rope
- Fencing Posts
- Fence Accessories
- Electric Fencing Kits
- Stable And Yard
- Poultry Husbandry
- Dairy Husbandry
- Lambing And Calving
- Animal Husbandry
- What is Electric Fencing
- Advantages of an Electric Fence
- What you Need for a Fence
- Quantities Guide
- Installing a Fence
- How to Erect a Net
- Improve Your Fence
- Testing an Electric Fence
- Poultry Netting Trial
- Electric Netting Dimensions
- Electric Fencing Mistakes
- TLD Max Technology
- Energiser Terminology
- Choosing an Energiser
- Fencing Articles
- Trouble Shooting
- Delivery Terms
- Visit our Blog
Protect your expensive Electric Fencing energiser from Lightning
- Suitable for units under 1 Joule
- Protects the energizer from lightning strikes
- Install a lightning diverter ( commonly referred to as a lightning arrestor) between the fence and the Energizer.
- This will divert the electricity from lightning strikes on the fence, to the earth before it damages the energizer or the main electrical circuit.
- Lightning diverters do not arrest or stop the flow of current from a lightning strike, they direct the flow of current into the earth when properly installed.
- Likely to be a legal requirement in the future.
- Protecting an Energiser from Lightning
Please do not connect the fence's earth system to the domestic protective earth system, it may result in your house fittings being energised by the fence.
High Voltage Wire Connector Insulated waterproof connection for splicing High Voltage Cables Easy to use and effective. May be buried underground. Additional lengths of High Volt cable may be easily...
The Ultimate in Lightning Protection for Electric Fences. Suitable for all Energisers. The best protection for your valuable energiser against lightning strike. Protects against power surges coming down the line....
Combined Earth Stake and Energiser Mounting This will accept all Horizont energisers and hold them safely off the ground. Reduces the risk of flooding. Energisers are held in their optimum...